AuthorMessage
Red5
Part of the furniture
Red5

Female
Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Hello - my op booked and paid for... now just waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello - my op booked and paid for... now just waiting   Hello - my op booked and paid for... now just waiting EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 4:31 am

Welcome kjmaybe come and join us in the June thread. Those of us waiting for our sleeve are going insane on Opti as well so you'll fit right in
Back to top Go down
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello - my op booked and paid for... now just waiting   Hello - my op booked and paid for... now just waiting EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 3:39 am

hey there kjmaybe

best of luck with your journey, and i wish you a warm welcome to the site.

Erin
Back to top Go down
jessied
Part of the furniture
jessied

Female
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello - my op booked and paid for... now just waiting   Hello - my op booked and paid for... now just waiting EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 3:34 am

Hi kjmaybe
A big welcome to the site for you. Congrats on your decision tobe sleeved and change your life.
The opti stage is a challenge but once you start ketosis the hunger and cravings should ease.
Have you joined the June sleevers monthly thread? It is a huge support to be able to share your journey with others at the same stage.
Keep reading on here and gathering Information.
Best wishes
Jessied
Back to top Go down
kjmaybe
kjmaybe

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Hello - my op booked and paid for... now just waiting   Hello - my op booked and paid for... now just waiting EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 2:43 am

Hi,

I am booked in for 25 June. Im currently 3 days into my opti shake diet and hating it. Its not that Im hungry as such I just don't feel like I'm getting any satisfaction from the shakes. Its very frustrating to know that I am getting the right amount of KJ and really don't need anymore but to still not be satisfied by that. Im feeling ill and having headaches - I've up my water in takes but still not making much difference.

Im 25 yrs old and never in my life been slim. Im excited about that prospect and about getting healthy. I need a real attitude change to the way I feel about food and look forward to working on that.

I know that some people see this as a "easy way" out but I think its a realistic way to help overcome the major issues I have with food and with my health. It wont be easy but diet alone has not worked for me and as I get bigger the harder it seems to be , for me to exercise and enjoy the goodness in life.

Im nervous about the op, worried something may go wrong with it. But at the same time if this was an op I was being told I had to have that it would save my life I don't think I'd be as worried. I think its because Im choosing to put myself in that position its playing a mind game on me. So I nervous, excited, worried and happy with my decision its a big ball of butterfly's for me @ the mo.

Thanks for reading my post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello - my op booked and paid for... now just waiting   Hello - my op booked and paid for... now just waiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello - my op booked and paid for... now just waiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: