Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kerensa
Kerensa

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Dr Laurent Layani - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Dr Laurent Layani   Dr Laurent Layani - Page 4 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 7:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Has anyone used Dr Laurent Layani? They work goldcoast/lismore area.

If anyone has used them, whats their experiances, do they sleeve and if possible rough price?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Buck

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Dr Laurent Layani   Dr Laurent Layani - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 7:26 am

Ok lets see how good my memory is.......i had my first appoinment with his nurse in October 2008

and it then took me over 12 months to see the other staff and Dr Layani........ i was very slack at doing that

His nurse in Lismore is very good, she has actually had lapband surgery so she knows what you are going through

after you see his nurse you then have to see his dietitian ....and then his Psychologist.....i saw both of them in Lismore as well

these are rough prices i forget how much they were exactly Nurse = free Dietitian = $140 Psychologist = $240

after you see them you then get to see Dr Layani......you will have to go to Tugan to see him ......$225 i think

they are all really good to talk too........i had a appointment with Dr Layani and the dietitian last thursday and they were free

i am pretty sure everything is free for 12 months after surgery.

best of luck with what ever you decide..... i am only a beginner here because i was only done 3 weeks ago.

BUT I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT .......just wish i had of got it done years earlier......but i am on the right track now Dr Laurent Layani - Page 4 65317
Back to top Go down
Kerensa
Kerensa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Laurent Layani   Dr Laurent Layani - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 2:04 am

Buck...whats his nurse in Lismore like? DH asked me how much the pre-op consulates were priced as after I got off the phone to his office. What were they like?
Back to top Go down
Buck

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Dr Laurent Layani   Dr Laurent Layani - Page 4 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 7:56 am

Dr Layani........was the Doctor that done my sleeve 3 weeks ago

he is great.......the only problem i had was ME.......took me over 12 months to decide if i should have the op or not.....

i don't know what i was worried about.........
Back to top Go down
Kerensa
Kerensa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr Laurent Layani   Dr Laurent Layani - Page 4 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010, 2:32 am

Felicity from Dr Layani office actually rang me yesterday and gave me heaps and heaps of info.

He doesnt do the op in the town I live in i go to GC for it but the follow ups he has a previous patient thats a nurse who is in my town. So that saves ALOT of trips up to GC to see him. They gave me a rough quote of $5950 for the sleeve which sounds awesome. Im starting the first lot of visits to him end of july YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Back to top Go down
kittykat
kittykat

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Dr Laurent Layani   Dr Laurent Layani - Page 4 EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 10:06 am

Hi Kerensa

I'm on the gold coast. I used Dr Nolan at Southport. I know a few people who have been banded by Layani, good and bad stories.

I know Dr Nolan gets quite a few patients coming from far away as its interesting sitting in the waiting room as they chat with his staff.

Good luck with the sleeve, its awesome! and its much better than the band. Dr Laurent Layani - Page 4 65317
Back to top Go down
Kerensa
Kerensa

Female

PostSubject: Dr Laurent Layani   Dr Laurent Layani - Page 4 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 7:27 am

Has anyone used Dr Laurent Layani? They work goldcoast/lismore area.

If anyone has used them, whats their experiances, do they sleeve and if possible rough price?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Laurent Layani   Dr Laurent Layani - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Laurent Layani
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4