AuthorMessage
enfinsusie
enfinsusie

Female
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 02 Sep 2008, 11:33 am

for the precious informatins and for the best wishes.

Have a great day!

Susie Gooood morning! 217555
Back to top Go down
Liquefied_stars
Part of the furniture
Liquefied_stars

Female
Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 02 Sep 2008, 4:08 am

Happy Birthday for yesterday Susie Gooood morning! 914206

I can understand why you want the sleeve. After losing a lot of weight and getting down to 70kgs I was put on bed rest for almost my entire last pregnancy. I went from running and exercising every day to doing nothing. I gained all my weight back and an extra 20 kgs. I got pretty depressed about it.

The sleeve has given me fresh hope that I can get this weight off and live a healthy life.

I am paying for the op myself, I am going private without insurance it is costing about $14,500 CAD but most people over here in oz have private health insurance which makes the surgery between $500-$7000 dollars depending on the surgeon they use.

Most ozzies get a pre-op diet of optifast meal replacements and after the op we have to follow a liquid to mushie food to normal diet. We see a dietician before and after once or twice and have some follow up with the sugeon. My surgeon is starting up a support group for patients to meet up so there is ongoing support.

Bigbugger I am from the Waikato, very close to Cambridge. hehe such a small world isn't it

Cinni
Back to top Go down
enfinsusie
enfinsusie

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Merci   Gooood morning! EmptyMon 01 Sep 2008, 8:35 pm

pour le sbons souhaits d'anniversaires. C'est le mois des bonnes nouvelles, puisque c'est le mois de mon opération aussi...

Gooood morning! 842349

Susie xx
Back to top Go down
bigbugger71
bigbugger71

Female
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyMon 01 Sep 2008, 8:32 pm

JOYEUSE ANNIVERSAIRE SUSIE
FELICITATIONS!
BB
Back to top Go down
enfinsusie
enfinsusie

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Nicolev   Gooood morning! EmptyMon 01 Sep 2008, 11:37 am

I hope that i will have a nice day too, it's only 6h00 o'clock in the morning here... so the day is beginning.
Thank you for the best wishes and hope you hacve a great day too.

Susie xx Gooood morning! 276367
Back to top Go down
nicolev1969
Top Poster
Top Poster
nicolev1969

Female
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyMon 01 Sep 2008, 10:53 am

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear enfinsusie, happy birthday to you

Hip Hip hooray

I hope you had a nice day

Nicole
Back to top Go down
enfinsusie
enfinsusie

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 4:56 pm

I will be a good girl when you are out, lolll
Here it's free or a big amount for private clinic. I also have a dietetician and a nursefor the rest of my life after.
You tell me how much it cost for you but i ralize that i'm not able to do the convertion ... i need the convertion table.
Bye bye
Back to top Go down
bigbugger71
bigbugger71

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 2:46 pm

Dear All!!!
What a laugh me a moderator! seems like fun, cos when you are all sleeping i can be reading through your posts! My brother lives in Nz, and we were over there at Christmas in Cambridge, we also visited Melbourne, and I am looking to do a teacher exchange thing in the next couple of years! hence wanted to get thin now! I love down under! LOL
Anyway, enfinsusie, you may be interesetd in the fact that a lot of people in the uk have surgery in belgium and france, it's cheaper and cleaner! I'm paying a little short of 9k GBP for my op, it's more as I am having it done at a NHs hospital (national health) and 5k goes to the NHS for my care (which includes a dietician and nurse forever!) Anyway, I am going out now! so will check you all out later...be good and don't go swearing or being rude while I am out!

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀
Back to top Go down
enfinsusie
enfinsusie

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:45 pm

My ex-husband work in the forest in New-Zeland when he was young and he said that it's the paradise. I would like to see it. I see picture and :shock: wow :shock: it's really a different world.
When i will be slim, so it's gone a be soon... :lol: i will travel more easily.
Have a good day!
Have a good evening!
Have a good night!
Back to top Go down
rose
rose

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:32 pm

enfinsusie wrote:
Bigbugger said that she is a teacher to in her country and she can help me with english. She said too that she had an Apple computer and that she don,t found already the accents. She said that i can correct her if she made mistake in french but i answer to her that i am on vacation, please no correction during summer... :lol:

oh bugger, i thought it was something juicy.....it sounded very sexy (like all french do).

mmmm maybe next time i will get the "apple computer" thing spot on......moderater apple? where did i come from hey?

good night
Back to top Go down
http://www.naturesgiftnz.com
rose
rose

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: you want sea?   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:26 pm

you want sea? you have got to come to new zealand!!!this place is unexplainable. it's like living on a survivor island without the need to eat coconuts or spiders. its also a snakeless country, which makes camping in the gauges (fairy forests) or on the beaches "save as" like the kiwis tend to say.

most tolerant and peacefull people i have ever met......remember i am a immigrant from south africa. the only "peace" my birthland has known for the last few years are the piece(s) of our battered country thats falling apart.

but enough of that

will tell you how the obesity surgeries work here tommorow. its already past midnight.

off too sleep i go
Back to top Go down
enfinsusie
enfinsusie

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:17 pm

I'm not a good tranlator, she said that she is a french teacher in United Kingdom.
I am a french teacher in Canada too. In Canada, i leave on the french part of the country.
Back to top Go down
enfinsusie
enfinsusie

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:14 pm

Bigbugger said that she is a teacher to in her country and she can help me with english. She said too that she had an Apple computer and that she don,t found already the accents. She said that i can correct her if she made mistake in french but i answer to her that i am on vacation, please no correction during summer... :lol:
Back to top Go down
enfinsusie
enfinsusie

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:11 pm

Ity's funny to see the foreign langages. Bigbugger is now my official translator :lol:

Bigbugger, je ne suis pas lĂ  pour te corriger... je n'ai pas mon stylo rouge avec moi et je suis en vacances. J'aimerais bien visiter la Belgique un jour et plein d'autres pays d'ailleurs.

I would like to know also how we can have this surgery in your country? Do you have to pay for it? Do you have to do a liquid diet before? (Here it depends on the surgeon) Mine one that i do 14 days but when we have more pounds to lose, it could be more.
What are you eating after?
Do you have a nutritionnist support?
In an hospital here, they have a psychological support to but it's for the lapband. We can have the surgery more rapidly, but it's really expensive.

So i would like to hear about you and how they do taht in your country... maybe i could move :shock: or just travel for fun and enjoying to see new places. After the surgery, it could be fun to go near the sea with a bikini... :lol:

Have a nice day! Here it's only 8h00 in the morning...
Back to top Go down
rose
rose

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 1:07 pm

i read through the "foreign language" and picked up something about moderator apple. thats basicly all i recognised......

what did you say bigbugger?

my nose is itching with curiousity. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
ssteph2342
Top Poster
Top Poster
ssteph2342

Female
Number of posts : 1344
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 12:54 pm

That's nice Rose. But what did Bigbugger say?
Back to top Go down
rose
rose

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: my native language   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 12:51 pm

ooooooh i just love foreign languages.

here is mine.......afrikaans

elke dag se ek dankie. dankie vir kenisse, dankie vir familie en dankie vir vriende soos julle.
ons is almal op die boodjie van sukses. kom laat ons rooi!

voorwaarts mars.

it means: everyday i say thank you. thank you for aquintesses, thank you for family and thank you for friends like you guys. we are all on the boat of success, let us row!

forward march
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 12:27 pm

NOOOOO WAAAAY!!!

I am impressed!!
I can smell the croisants now!!

Hayley
Back to top Go down
bigbugger71
bigbugger71

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 12:18 pm

enfinsusie
si tu as besoin des mots en anglais, je peux t'aider, mais selon moi tu as bien reussi d'ecrire en anglais! moi, j'ai un ordinateur apple et je n'ai pas encore trouve' les accents! je suis prof de francais en Grande bretagne! ca va etre drole quand les autres lisent cette message! et si je fais des erreurs corriges moi!
a bientot!
Bigbugger71
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 12:00 pm

NOOOO, not at all, you are fine. I am finding it easy to understand you.
Please dont let mere language get in the way of you coming here!!
And the French are lovely people, so thats even better!!
And if you dont understand us, just ask us what we are on about!
👽
Hayley
Back to top Go down
enfinsusie
enfinsusie

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 11:50 am

Thank you Hayley
I think that maybe i am really far for the majority of the group. :lol: If you don't understand, i will try to explain. I am really better in french.... i am a french teacher :D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 11:29 am

Welcome Susie, great to have you here!
If we dont understand you, we will just say.. 'what??' LOL. Only joking, we can understand you fine.
Thanks for being with us, feel free to make yourself at home!

Hayley
Back to top Go down
enfinsusie
enfinsusie

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Just another information   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 10:38 am

185 pounds it's almost 85 kg.
Back to top Go down
enfinsusie
enfinsusie

Female

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! EmptyTue 22 Jul 2008, 10:36 am

Hello everybody,

I jsut found your site this week and i found it realy interesting. When i write, it's possible that you don't understand always because i don't speak english very well.
I am waiting for a sleeve and for me it could be the more rapidly possible. I have fears but the reaults are more importanst than the rest. As i say in another post, they already posponed the surgery twice, i hope that the surgery will come soon. I can't live with this image.

2 years ago i was at my ideal weight and i was doing 300 to 400 km of bicycling each day. I had lost 185 pounds in the past and i maintain it for 5 years... but when i fall in bicycle and be inactive for a year... i just eat to pass time. I know how we feel good with an healthy weight but now i don't have the force to begin all that alone. I have to star to do exercice again, i have to eat well.

So, i just want to say that i am happy to have found his site and i hope that i can help and be helped too.
Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gooood morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gooood morning!   Gooood morning! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gooood morning!
Page 1 of 1