margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE   GOOD MORNING EVERYONE EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 12:30 am

Lizzy glad the money side is sorted out,thats a big weight of your shoulders,the optifast is not good,i did kicstart shakes,they were quite nice,make soup that was my god send at that stage,diet jelly,i am on puree stage and loving my soup and jelly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE   GOOD MORNING EVERYONE EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 12:17 am

If your allowed an egg Lizzzy try drop egg soup its great for getting you through tough bits.

Boil some chicken stock rapidly (made on either ready made stock or stock cubes and water)

Then drop a raw egg in to boiling stock and stir vigorously....and serve.

You can add a little minced ginger and some finely shredded cabbage and carrot to add bulk before adding egg.

I always found that this was excellent for when I was gonna tear the hinges off the pantry
Back to top Go down
lizzzy
Part of the furniture
lizzzy

Female
Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE   GOOD MORNING EVERYONE EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 11:44 pm

Morning to you Marg

Yes i am in a better place this week, but weekends are my hardest challenge, but only two and a bit weeks, and i finally have all the money i need for my op so im stressing lesss about that now woohoo.

Have a fabulous day sweetheart, and a wonderful weekend GOOD MORNING EVERYONE 362526

Yep wont be long now im doing my best to stay positive, and to stay on track for the next three weeks, dietitian said i can have tinned tuna in water, body is refusing the opti, and believe me you only want .it to go in once. Back to the fruit and veg shop to get sakad and vegies to make some more soup
Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE   GOOD MORNING EVERYONE EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 10:04 pm

Goodmorning to you to you sound really positive this morning,you have not long to go until your sleeve now.It will be here before you know it.
Back to top Go down
lizzzy
Part of the furniture
lizzzy

Female
Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE   GOOD MORNING EVERYONE EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 9:47 pm

Good morning to everyone.

Hope you all have a fabulous day, to all those being sleeved today, good luck and god speed, you will be home with your family soon with no complications.

To those on the other side, hope your all doing well, and those in hospital, hope your improving

its a brand new day and a brand new beginning. GOOD MORNING EVERYONE 217555 GOOD MORNING EVERYONE 362526
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE   GOOD MORNING EVERYONE Empty

Back to top Go down

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
Page 1 of 1