AuthorMessage
Joybells
Part of the furniture
Joybells

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2015-05-04

Excited and terrified! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited and terrified!   Excited and terrified! EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015, 12:34 pm

Hi mummy m,
Welcome this is a very support site and you will find lots of help. May I suggest you go to the monthly sleevers thread and make your self known under the December 2015 group as they will all be at the same stage as yourself. That was where I found the greatest support.
Most months also set up there own secret Facebook support pages for there little group as well. 
Best of wishes for your surgery and read through the previous months where a lot of questions are answered.
Excited and terrified! 446871 Joybells
Back to top Go down
MummyM

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-11-19

Excited and terrified! Empty
PostSubject: Excited and terrified!   Excited and terrified! EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015, 11:08 am

Hi everyone. It has been a long long long time since I have been on a forum. I went through IVF years ago to conceive my amazing twins and could not have survived that journey without my forum friends, some who are now my best friends I have.

I have wanted to have gastric surgery for a long time. I am around 93kgs and so uncomfortable and over feeing the way I do. I need to have the surgery so I can live a happier and healthy life for my children and myself. I am a single Mummy so this is a big thing to do. I was booked in for mid Dec, had to change dates, had to change again, big mess up on my part. Today I got a call that I can have my surgery done 2 weeks tomorrow, so I am excited but scared all at once. My surgery is with Dr Liew on the Gold Coast and he has performed the sleeve on both my mum and my sister. They have had amazing results and I know he is a wonderful surgeon, I am just frightened of the recovery and that I am going to be terribly lacking in energy for a long time...

Anyway, I am certain these are the same fears of everyone going through this journey. I just wanted to get on this forum and meet some people who are also going through/ have been through this journey.

Thanks for including me in your community of people aiming for a healthier life...
Back to top Go down

Excited and terrified!
Page 1 of 1