AuthorMessage
Suze61
Part of the furniture
Suze61

Female
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2015-01-07

All Newbies Should Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Newbies Should Watch   All Newbies Should Watch EmptyThu 21 May 2015, 12:05 pm

Finally got to watch this video.  Thank you so much for posting it Nini.  I will make a super effort to get my water in after surgery, as I am not a natural water guzzler.  From what people have said here and now on this vid, sounds like it is a major key to success, amongst other things.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Debstar
Debstar

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2015-04-28

PostSubject: Re: All Newbies Should Watch   All Newbies Should Watch EmptyMon 18 May 2015, 4:26 am

My mum gets a similar coating on her tongue if she eats sweet food, she has diabetes but just borderline but diabetes non the less. The doctor can't tell her what it is, I wonder if it has something to do with ketosis. Does ketosis have something to do with sugars.
Back to top Go down
Nini
Part of the furniture
Nini

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: Re: All Newbies Should Watch   All Newbies Should Watch EmptyMon 18 May 2015, 4:19 am

Glad you liked it. Sarah is a great inspiration, she has come down from over 400lbs (over 180kg). 

A lot of people get the white coated tongue and think they have thrush, but it's just the ketosis. I found that even scrubbing it with a toothbrush didn't help much. 

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
Debstar
Debstar

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2015-04-28

PostSubject: Re: All Newbies Should Watch   All Newbies Should Watch EmptyMon 18 May 2015, 4:11 am

Thanks Nini, great clip with great information about what I can expect after surgery. When I experiece these things I will know it's normal. I will know to try really hard to drink fluids. It's great to hear that type of advise from others who have already experienced it.
Back to top Go down
Nini
Part of the furniture
Nini

Female
Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2013-01-20

PostSubject: All Newbies Should Watch   All Newbies Should Watch EmptyMon 18 May 2015, 1:00 am

Hi Guys,

I strongly recommend you watch this video as Sarah lists some very common and important aspects of the immediate post-op period that a lot of people ask about. 

cheers Nini
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Newbies Should Watch   All Newbies Should Watch Empty

Back to top Go down

All Newbies Should Watch
Page 1 of 1