5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunablue
Lunablue

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2015-02-06

Feeling sick every morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick every morning   Feeling sick every morning EmptyMon 16 Feb 2015, 5:24 am

Thank all. Called the surgeon, he does not seen too worried. I have had a full blood test last week all all came back good. Its apparently just my body getting used to everything. It should get better. :)
Back to top Go down
juldon1
juldon1

Female
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2014-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick every morning   Feeling sick every morning EmptySun 15 Feb 2015, 3:14 pm

Hey all
just another thought..........when are you taking your vitamins? Sometimes taking them first up will make you feel
nauseas and it can be better to take them after lunch rather than first up.

That's what caused some of my nausea in the mornings.
But in saying that, you should always check with your surgeon, don't take forum advice over your physicians.

hope you feel better soon

Jules
Back to top Go down
greenfrog
Part of the furniture
greenfrog

Female
Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2012-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick every morning   Feeling sick every morning EmptySun 15 Feb 2015, 11:28 am

I agree with the below posts about goinf back to your doctor.

Could it be reflux?
Back to top Go down
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture
QuirkyQuaintrelle

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick every morning   Feeling sick every morning EmptySun 15 Feb 2015, 6:31 am

Hi lunablue. I'm not sure about the sickness but I agree with Wendy about trying t see you doctor sooner. As for the tiredness, I'm afraid that was par for the course for me and lasted until I was about 8 weeks out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster
WondaWendy

Female
Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick every morning   Feeling sick every morning EmptySun 15 Feb 2015, 2:35 am

I'm sorry I don't know what it could be, but I would give the surgeon's office a call just to see if they want to see you sooner - and also if you aren't having your bloods done prior to your follow-up appointment, maybe they will give you a slip to go and get them done.

Are you having enough fluids?  OK I'm clutching at straws - like I said, I have no idea so will stop now, lol.

I hope you feel better soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Lunablue
Lunablue

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2015-02-06

PostSubject: Feeling sick every morning   Feeling sick every morning EmptySun 15 Feb 2015, 1:39 am

Morning all,

I am almost 4 weeks post sleeve, and I am finding I feel really unwell every morning. I have horrible nausea until early afternoon. I force myself to have something for breakfast and I always have a cup of black sweet tea (which makes me feel a bit better) but I do feel so hideous when I first wake up until just after lunch. Anyone else get this? how long does it last? I see my surgeon on the 24th I am wondering if I should call before and mention this? Other than this I seem to be going ok. No pin, no discomfort other than the nausea in the mornings (No I can't be pregnant LOL ).  I am also still really tired ALL of the time as well.

Feeling sick every morning 618285
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick every morning   Feeling sick every morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling sick every morning
Page 1 of 1