Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Changed Mind

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2014-03-02

Feeling unwell in the morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling unwell in the morning   Feeling unwell in the morning EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 10:38 pm

Hi Wombo,
No it's definitely hot flushes, yet again this morning I got up and needed to fan myself to cool down. I check my blood pressure daily and seems to be fine. I am off to the GP on Monday will mention it to him.
Back to top Go down
Wombo55
Wombo55

Female
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2014-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Feeling unwell in the morning   Feeling unwell in the morning EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 10:37 am

Changed Mind wrote:
Hi all,
I am just wondering does anyone else fell unwell when they get out of bed in the morning?? Before my op I used to jump out of bed now when I get up and get ready for work I just feel unwell.  I feel like my whole body trembles, I get hot flushes and need to sit down for a little while.

I wonder if this is just in my head, all my blood tests have come back normal so I wondering if maybe my hormones are just unsettled?

Any comments??
Are they hot flushes or cold sweats? They are different. When I had the trouble with my BP going low in hospital I had cold sweats, which are the pits. Certainly does sound a bit like low BP to me. You definitely need to get it checked out.
Back to top Go down
Frangipani Girl
Part of the furniture
Frangipani Girl

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Feeling unwell in the morning   Feeling unwell in the morning EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 10:31 am

Hi Changed Mind,

I went through these feelings recently.  I was waking up feeling ok but just after getting out of bed felt light headed and a feeling of nausea but never did vomit.

They put it down to dehydration, constipation and pain meds.  If you are taking any pain meds of an evening or early morning make sure you have something to eat with them like crackers.   Once my intake of water increased and my bowel movements improved everything else got better.

Yesterday I went for my first walk up to my local shops and felt very light headed again. I spoke to my surgeon and he feels its may be a combination of my bp and hydration.  I'm going in tomorrow for a check up.

Hope things get better for you soon.  xx
Back to top Go down
Changed Mind

Female

PostSubject: Re: Feeling unwell in the morning   Feeling unwell in the morning EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 1:19 am

Yes I have had them reviewed, I was on 3 now just 1.  
I would love to know when the day comes when I wake up normal and not feeling ill :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling unwell in the morning   Feeling unwell in the morning EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 1:11 am

Are you on BP meds? Have you had them reviewed?
Back to top Go down
Changed Mind

Female

PostSubject: Re: Feeling unwell in the morning   Feeling unwell in the morning EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 1:10 am

Prior to surgery I had high blood pressure, I don't think I am dehydrated I tend to drink at least 1.5 liters every day. I think my body is not coping with the change and added stress
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeling unwell in the morning   Feeling unwell in the morning EmptyWed 09 Apr 2014, 12:18 am

That is textbook low blood pressure symptoms. Sounds like you're dehydrated. You need to drink more.
Back to top Go down
Changed Mind

Female

PostSubject: Feeling unwell in the morning   Feeling unwell in the morning EmptyTue 08 Apr 2014, 10:30 pm

Hi all,
I am just wondering does anyone else fell unwell when they get out of bed in the morning?? Before my op I used to jump out of bed now when I get up and get ready for work I just feel unwell.  I feel like my whole body trembles, I get hot flushes and need to sit down for a little while.

I wonder if this is just in my head, all my blood tests have come back normal so I wondering if maybe my hormones are just unsettled?

Any comments??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling unwell in the morning   Feeling unwell in the morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling unwell in the morning
Page 1 of 1