AuthorMessage
Garfield99
Part of the furniture
Garfield99

Female
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Early release of super for "ACUTE OR CHRONIC PAIN" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early release of super for "ACUTE OR CHRONIC PAIN"   Early release of super for "ACUTE OR CHRONIC PAIN" EmptySun 23 Nov 2014, 2:35 pm

After you have sent the paperwork, call them after 2wks as it will of been assigned to someone and they will tell you if you need any extra documentation that you can fax or email through to them.  Ask them directly if there is anything else they need or needs to be updated to help the process along and if you have a good one, they will tell you straight away.  If you have needed to provide updated or more documentation, call them in a weeks time (so they don't feel harassed) to make sure the documentation was up to standard and how everything is progressing.  I did that and got told (after providing some more info) that it had been approved and around 8 working days the money is in your bank account.

Make sure you are friendly and act like you are trying to help them do their job.  The rate of applications have increased significantly since people have realised you use super for WLS so they may be a bit short and unhelpful as feeling overwhelmed with workload.  Don't take it personally, just turn around and say, is there anything I can do to help you to make it easier to process and they will appreciate a response like that.
Back to top Go down
sleevedmads

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Early release of super for "ACUTE OR CHRONIC PAIN"   Early release of super for "ACUTE OR CHRONIC PAIN" EmptySun 23 Nov 2014, 3:55 am

WondaWendy wrote:
I could be wrong but I was under the impression that life threatening the necessary tick box.  I'm sure that I've seen this on here somewhere before.  Maybe you could have a troll through the previous posts in the section about accessing super.

Best of luck,

Thanks Wendy. Yes I have seen something previously on these threads but just want to make sure there is atleast a few other people in the same boat as me lol :)
Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster
WondaWendy

Female
Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Early release of super for "ACUTE OR CHRONIC PAIN"   Early release of super for "ACUTE OR CHRONIC PAIN" EmptySun 23 Nov 2014, 3:49 am

I could be wrong but I was under the impression that life threatening the necessary tick box.  I'm sure that I've seen this on here somewhere before.  Maybe you could have a troll through the previous posts in the section about accessing super.

Best of luck,
Back to top Go down
sleevedmads

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-11-23

PostSubject: Early release of super for "ACUTE OR CHRONIC PAIN"   Early release of super for "ACUTE OR CHRONIC PAIN" EmptySun 23 Nov 2014, 3:28 am

HI everyone!
well I am having surgery shortly, and I'm looking at withdrawing roughly 20k to cover my operation as I am not in a health fund :( I have all the paperwork filled out, which includes a form from the surgeon and GP (they did not actually type letters, they just each filled in a DHS form) so anyway my surgeon did not tick the life threatening box, instead he ticked "acute or chronic pain" so I got my GP to tick the same and have similar wording to my surgeons. My question is, has anyones surgeon or GP used this instead of the life threatening? Just a bit worried I won't be approved :(
THanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early release of super for "ACUTE OR CHRONIC PAIN"   Early release of super for "ACUTE OR CHRONIC PAIN" Empty

Back to top Go down

Early release of super for "ACUTE OR CHRONIC PAIN"
Page 1 of 1