Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum...

Go down 
+5
spirited
gottarhyme
Janette
curvylana
Sara (New-Day)
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum...   Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:05 am

Hi ND...

It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday...good luck with your continuing journey -- you're doing really well.

S
Back to top Go down
Kateh (Bluedog)
Part of the furniture
Kateh (Bluedog)

Female
Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum...   Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... EmptyWed 18 Jul 2012, 10:52 pm

Hi, again, Sara. I just popped into read up on your progress since surgery in may but no update!! How are you going? Are you on solids yet?
Sorry being nosy but I like to read others diarys before I meet them at meetups so I know their background, not that I seem to absorb much don't know whether it's a side effect from the sleeve or not but have serious memory loss since the sleeve lol maybe it's just years of wine abuse!! Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... 314562
K x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum...   Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 7:53 am

A great big welcome to New Day. The time will fly and you'll be a sleever before you know it. There's a little bit of hard work ahead of you with the Opti diet before surgery but every amount of effort you put in will be richly rewarded. And as soon as you have your surgery you'll have no problem losing weight. Be kind to yourself and try not to have too many last suppers (but you gotta have at least 1!!) as any weight you gain does have to be lost again....do your best.

you are going to love this site. So many great and caring friends here. And it seems whatever your problem, there is always someone else who has been there and can lend helpful advice. I can't wait to read about your journey

floaty
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum...   Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 8:35 pm

Hi New-Day and welcome to the forum. As the others have said there is loads of info and friendly people with help and advice to help you out along the way. Your surgery date will be here before you know it and then you will be "on the other side" of being sleeved that is. Good luck with everything.

Kate
Back to top Go down
ozrick33
Part of the furniture
ozrick33

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2012-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum...   Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 12:23 pm

Welcome New day. Lots of support and helpful information in these forums. I think new day is a great choice of name. Wishing you all the best!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sydneyinsurancebroker.com.au
spirited
spirited

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2012-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum...   Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 11:28 am

your time will come quicker than you think!

I reakon have as many last suppers as you want, you will soon be on opti and sleeved where you wont even be thinking of it!

:) welcome x
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum...   Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:37 am

Welcome! You will love it here! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. We have meetups as well, so you can get to meet people in your area.

There are quite a few young women your age in here too.
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum...   Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 11:55 am

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Wishing you all the best for your surgery and journey.

You will love the sleeve, best thing I ever did. Life's so normal now!!

Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... 217555 Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... 217555
Back to top Go down
curvylana
Part of the furniture
curvylana

Female
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum...   Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 10:13 am

Come on over to Sleevers Monthly love, I'll put you int he May sleevers page.

I'm the 15th May and currently sitting at 110 ish, :D

Mostly WELCOME.
Back to top Go down
Sara (New-Day)
Sara (New-Day)

Female
Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-04-08

PostSubject: Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum...   Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 10:11 am

Hi!

I have been browsing and posting on gastricsleeve.com for a while now but am happy to have found a site with more of a local flavour :)

I am 27 and will be 28 when I have my surgery on May 28th. I'm in Perth and my surgeon is Dr Harsha Chandraratna.

Starting weight is around 120kg but I am a little concerned this number with rise a bit before the surgery - last supper syndrome :/

:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum...   Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum... Empty

Back to top Go down

Booked for sleeving in May and new to the forum...
Page 1 of 1