3 posters
AuthorMessage
cjam
cjam

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-04-04

Sleeving on April 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeving on April 19   Sleeving on April 19 EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 10:46 am

Hi Veronica, yes I did try a few of the opti products. I found a box of mixed flavoured shakes and I like chocolate and banana best. My husband likes chocolate and coffee the best (I'm not a coffee fan so that wasn't for me). We also bought the chicken soup which I hated but my husband didn't mind. I haven't tried any of the bars (too expensive I I don't like them). Before I booked a date I needed to know I could do it, so I tried a few days and decided I could. Since then I have a shake every morning and don't dare touch food till lunch. Thn I tried as often as possible to just have a salad (didn't always work). But it as helped for me that my husband has started dieting too. He's lost just over 10kgs so far (he didn't gorge over Easter haha). We have found blending the shakes with ice makes them that much nicer too. Good luck with your journey.
Back to top Go down
Lizzyq
Lizzyq

Female
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Sleeving on April 19   Sleeving on April 19 EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 6:25 am

Welcome cjam, we have a thread over at the monthly sleevers section come on over and join in, I will add you to our surgery list.

http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/t11673-april-2013-sleevers
Back to top Go down
veronica simcoe
Part of the furniture
veronica simcoe

Female
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Sleeving on April 19   Sleeving on April 19 EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 6:11 am

Hi, congrates on the weight you have already lost, thts great going, I wont be getting sleeved until November, its been and is still a long long wait but it will be worth it in the end, good luck with your 2 weeks opti, I look forward to seeing how you went with that, might give me a few pointers when I have to start on it, did you try any of it beforehand, I was thnking of doing this to find which ones I like first

Veronica

cjam wrote:
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum (and still working out how to use it). So I'm starting my 2 weeks of opti diet today as my sleeve is to take place on April 19. Very nervous about the 2 weeks of diet (more so than the op) but I know that because I'm paying so much bloody money that I will do it properly. So far I've lost 7.5kgs (could've lost more if it wasn't for my massive chocolate gorge over Easter) but that's behind me now and I'm hoping to lose another 7.5kgs over the next 2 weeks (fingers and toes are crossed)
Back to top Go down
cjam
cjam

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-04-04

PostSubject: Sleeving on April 19   Sleeving on April 19 EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 5:25 am

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum (and still working out how to use it). So I'm starting my 2 weeks of opti diet today as my sleeve is to take place on April 19. Very nervous about the 2 weeks of diet (more so than the op) but I know that because I'm paying so much bloody money that I will do it properly. So far I've lost 7.5kgs (could've lost more if it wasn't for my massive chocolate gorge over Easter) but that's behind me now and I'm hoping to lose another 7.5kgs over the next 2 weeks (fingers and toes are crossed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeving on April 19   Sleeving on April 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeving on April 19
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: