lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky   3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 9:32 am

did you fast for the blood tests? what did they test for? get them to check EVERYTHING, every blood test they can do. It could be something simple like low iron, blood pressure, etc. no harm in getting it checked out. the way I see things is it is your body, you know when things arent right :)
Back to top Go down
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: 3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky   3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 9:24 am

I do too...but i actually HAVE passed out.

Mine is (so they think at the moment) related to a slow heart beat and low blood pressure.

I have had some other health problems too so who knows.

Maybe go back to your GP and ask for some further testing.

Best wishes, its very weird and terrifying when you DO pass out on the bathroom floor (and then in hospital and stress out the nurses) and you cant focus on anything, cant see but can hear people... very odd experience.

Hope they can get to the bottom of it for you xoxo
Back to top Go down
Suzie

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: 3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky   3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 8:41 am

hi,
I have something similar happen to me if i go without eating for too long. I always have a snack in my bag - protein bar or dip and biscuits. I drink plenty of water as well. I am 16 months post op.
Hope this helps .
Suzie
Back to top Go down
CareBear
Part of the furniture
CareBear

Female
Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: 3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky   3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 3:25 am

Hi Barney,

Might be low blood sugar levels. If it is, would be easily rectified with some jelly beans and juice then a proper food/meal.

Back to top Go down
Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: 3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky   3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 2:24 am

barney

i am only new sleeved, but before i was i had similar things - simply it was iron

there was also another thread - maybe lack of protein in ur diet>?

maybe go back on shakes for a few days - watch what your eating and see ifyour eating enough food for one and or not a lot of sugary foods

did the dr give u any thoughts on why?
Back to top Go down
Barney

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: 3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky   3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 11:49 pm

Hi all, I am now just over 3 years post op but am still having 'episodes' every so often where I feel dizzy and light headed, I am shakey and feel like I am going to pass out. These happen for no apparent reason and can occour when I am sitting. I take multivitamins daily and recently had a blood test and dont seem to be lacking in anything nutritionally. Has anyone else experienced this? any advise as to how these can be prevented would be really appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky   3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky Empty

Back to top Go down

3 years post op and having dizziness and shaky
Page 1 of 1