AuthorMessage
bushgirl
Part of the furniture
bushgirl

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Hunger, Dizziness and Female Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger, Dizziness and Female Trouble   Hunger, Dizziness and Female Trouble EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 5:26 am

Have a read through the general topics, and the post op info as for the girly info about periods. I came off the pill and had a period the week i was in hospital, then another one two weeks later, then 6 weeks before the next... I have no idea whats happening scientifically, but the rapid weight loss sends funny signals through your body, and you can have them often or sparse, and until you are a bit out, and perhaps even stabilise your weight they will be all over the place. Its an adjustment phase for sure, and a little annoying (specially as I never got mine when I was on the pill) but its just something that has to happen. You may need some dietary advice re: protein and good carbs for the dizzy thing. I have gotten the shakes a couple of times for not eating when I should have, and I found a few lifesavers helped curb me over til I could get something decent to eat. ( I carry something sugary in my bag but don't use it often at all) Talk with your dietician and see if you need to modify your daily stuff, or read through some of the threads here as for what some of us eat, and see if there are any improvements or changes you can make, keep losing!
Back to top Go down
amitanorton
amitanorton

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Hunger, Dizziness and Female Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Hunger, Dizziness and Female Trouble   Hunger, Dizziness and Female Trouble EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 5:15 am

I had my surgery 7/29/09.
I'm just a little worried because I find that I get tired easily, and also that my hunger has started to return. To be quite honest my hunger never really disappeared.My doc has already switched me to solid foods, but that seems to have worsened the hunger.
I eat 3 small meals with 3 snacks. I have found if I forget or miss any of these I get nauseated, dizzy and what I call "space cadet-ed." I've never had these problems before, and it takes a good 2hrs to recover from it. There are times when I get dizzy and there seems to be no reason.
I have found that lately my periods come and go as they please. Its been 6 weeks and I've already had my period 3 times, with some spotting in between.
Any advice?
Thanks,
Amita
Back to top Go down

Hunger, Dizziness and Female Trouble
Page 1 of 1