Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mamaraptor
Part of the furniture
mamaraptor

Female
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2011-11-12

Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump?   Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump? EmptySat 28 Jan 2012, 6:09 am

Zumba is heaps of fun! And don't worry, we all laugh at ourselves and make idiots out of ourselves but because everyone is doing it, its ok! <3
Back to top Go down
mandi5508
Part of the furniture
mandi5508

Female
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2011-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump?   Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump? EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 11:21 pm

Hi Mamaraptor,

They reckon it takes 6 weeks for the body to heal, you could probably go back to the gym and zumba, just listen to your body and if you have any discomfort other than the norm, stop. Maybe hold off on any heavy weights for a few more weeks until your body has got used to exercise again.

I would like to try zumba but a little scared of going as I've never tried it before and don't want to make a fool of myself.
Back to top Go down
mamaraptor
Part of the furniture
mamaraptor

Female

PostSubject: Re: Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump?   Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump? EmptyFri 27 Jan 2012, 10:09 pm

Now at week 6! Can I go back to gym and Zumba?
Back to top Go down
mamaraptor
Part of the furniture
mamaraptor

Female

PostSubject: Re: Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump?   Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump? EmptySun 08 Jan 2012, 7:19 am

Thank you beautifuls!!!! I am sooooooooooooo ready to exercise but I know me: I either don't at all, or go flat out! Come on body, heal and keep up with me please!
Back to top Go down
NutMeg
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump?   Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump? EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:15 pm

NOPE, way too early for anything but walking. Too many hi/lo moves and you are certainly not eating enough calories to be burning 600+ off in a session.
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump?   Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump? EmptyFri 06 Jan 2012, 9:01 pm

Oh wow - it's a while ago, but I'm pretty sure I was told nothing but walking for the first six weeks. Even though you're not in pain any more, your body still needs to heal properly.
Back to top Go down
mamaraptor
Part of the furniture
mamaraptor

Female

PostSubject: Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump?   Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump? EmptyThu 05 Jan 2012, 11:43 pm

Hi Beautifuls!

I am wanting to head back to the gym again and just walking on the treadmill etc is BORING! I am a very active person and I've never been a treadmill/cross trainer person. I love zumba, body combat, body pump and boxing. Way too early for boxing and probably body pump (weights) but what about zumba and body combat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump?   Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump? Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 19 - Too early for body combat? Body pump?
Page 1 of 1