Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!

Go down 
+3
lulumac
Kate
gottarhyme
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 8:24 am

Smurfette wrote:
Janette Have a great Xmas even if you are all wound up and alone; but sometimes hospital at Xmas time is really good fun. Take care

All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! 217555

Thanks Smurfette, all I want for Christmas is to have my drains out.........LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Smurfette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Smurfette

Female
Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 7:36 am

Michelle; so sorry glad you are going out for the night now; so sad you won't have your incredible girls with you though. You could drive over here afterwards; you may get here by NYE. lol.. if only I was closer, I would drop in and cheer you up. Take care and enjoy tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Smurfette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Smurfette

Female
Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 7:33 am

Janette Have a great Xmas even if you are all wound up and alone; but sometimes hospital at Xmas time is really good fun. Take care

Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 5:32 am

Thinking of you Michelle, and enjoy your night.

All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! 217555 All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! 217555 All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! 217555

Well I am in hospital will have no visitors today or tomorrow, but its my decision to be here and have surgery this time of the year.
Back to top Go down
amanda O'D
Part of the furniture
amanda O'D

Female
Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 5:01 am

Have a wonderful night hon

xxx
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 4:18 am

I'm so glad that you are feeling better. Pity we didn't live just that bit closer, I would have been there in a flash. But as I said I'm only a phone call away. Go and have a good bitch with your godparents, and of course bubbles, and karma will take care of Marijaana. Thinking of you. Big Xmas hugs to you.
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 3:28 am

LittleMissCee wrote:
I'm glad you have plans... I won't write what I think of your ex & his missus.. because it involves some rather non-lady like profanities.

Enjoy xmas eve with your godparents... It sounds like you'll have a lovely night xx

lulumac wrote:
I'm glad you won't be alone - you have fun and an extra glass of cheer and tomorrow you can be Audrey Hepburn in your skinny dress, pearls and heels!

Thank you my darlings! I just spoke to Kate on the 'phone and I am feeling much better now! Plus its amazing how much cleaning you can do when you are angry and upset, so now my house is sparkly, and that's always a good feeling. I am going to pop on a DVD now, and relax. I just ate some yogurt for lunch and I feel happier.

Yep! I am going to put on the Audrey Hepburn dress as suggested Miss Cee!

*Hugs* and much happiness and good karma to you all.

Back to top Go down
lulumac
Part of the furniture
lulumac

Female
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 3:11 am

I'm glad you won't be alone - you have fun and an extra glass of cheer and tomorrow you can be Audrey Hepburn in your skinny dress, pearls and heels!
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 3:08 am

I'm glad you have plans... I won't write what I think of your ex & his missus.. because it involves some rather non-lady like profanities.

Enjoy xmas eve with your godparents... It sounds like you'll have a lovely night xx
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 2:59 am

Thank you girls!

An hour or so has gone by, I cleaned the covers on the couch, I vacuumed (again) and worked out my frustrations.

Thank you so MUCH Kate! You are a true friend, and I would be straight in my car for the 1 and a 1/2 hour trip to your place in a nano second and very nearly did, but I calmed down, became an adult again, and got some perspective.

I called my Godparents who live in Wagga and I have been invited there tonight for seafood and bubbles. They are sending a car to collect me at 5PM. My Godmother cried too when I told her! So I am much better now. I haven't made a huge fuss about it with the kids, but they know that Marijaana has upset me.

Such a callous bitch! She is going to turn up at my mother's for Christmas lunch after her shift ends and pretend nothing has happened.

Mum has said that she is going to have a word to my ex after lunch is done. I think I will just have to pretend it is all OK.

Thank you EVERYONE for listening to my insane ranty rant. You ladies are the BEST, I really mean it!

Raining loce kiss All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! 618285 All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! 787760 Love
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 2:56 am

Oh Michelle!

All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! 217555 All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! 217555 All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! 217555

I wish you lived closer to me... I would come over and spend Xmas Eve with you...

But, go to Kate's! Like she said.. Jump in the car RIGHT NOW and get your tiny little bum over there!!

Thinking of you xxx
Back to top Go down
amanda O'D
Part of the furniture
amanda O'D

Female
Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 2:29 am

Oh hon

You have done nothing wrong, sadly as our kids grow up this happens, you then have the added burden of a nasty new wife in the mix. You are the better person here, and your girls honestly dont mean to hurt you im guessing they don't even know have, they are just trying to please their dad and then have Christmas with their friends while giving you tomorrow.

Now dry your eyes and get straight in your car and get to Kates, id say come here but Adelaide is a bit of a drive for you.

love and hugs

Mandy xxx
Back to top Go down
lulumac
Part of the furniture
lulumac

Female
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2011-10-15

PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 1:41 am

Mish, hunni!!

First of all, you are most definitely not alone!

Damn those ex's to tarnations! I have one of those too.

Sweetie, your girls are smack in the middle of loyalties so go easy on them (I'm sure you are). Even tho they're smart little cookies, they're young so first comes themselves, then their friends, then mum, then dad. You know come crunchtime, you'd be first though.

If you feel bad being alone tonight, you can pm me, I will be home. Or maybe.. help someone out? Soup kitchen kinda thing? It's a great feeling. I used to go with friends to the Hauptbahnhof (Central train station) and hand out sandwiches to the homeless sleeping out in the cold winter.

Talk to me anytime.

Love and hugs,
Lu

Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 1:35 am

Oh hunni, jump in your car and come to my place. I would love to have you here for Xmas Eve. I'm so sorry you have been left on your own. I'm serious......jump in your car right now and come over. Love to you gorgeous.

Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female

PostSubject: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! EmptySat 24 Dec 2011, 1:22 am

Can't stop crying. God knows I'm being stupid, but I can't help it, so I need a Christmas Eve vent, if I can see through the tears to type.

My ex husband, you know the one I invite with his 'effin new wife to MY Christmas lunch EVERY YEAR because I believe in being the bigger person, etc blah blah blah!

Well, his 'effin wife has decided that she wants to have a Christmas eve dinner at her house with MY kids but I am not invited! After dinner, my girls are off to parties with their friends and I am left all alone on Christmas eve. I must say, didn't see it coming, and the girls are saying to me, 'We have to go Dad wants us there, and we want to see our little sister'. (Who is coming with her Dad to MY Christmas lunch tomorrow because his wife, a nurse is working!)

I am just heart broken, and none of them can see why, or why they should care about how I feel.

Their father hasn't even spoken to me. I can't stop sobbing. I dropped Helena down town so she can buy Christmas presents for her Dad, Marijaana and Aisha (the baby) and I had to go, because I was starting to cry at Woolies.

What horrible thing have I done to deserve this? What should I do? I just feel so sad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!   All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset! Empty

Back to top Go down

All alone on Christmas Eve, I am so upset!
Page 1 of 1