Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE!

Go down 
+38
Eringirl
Pandakate
smeggles
Gen
Caz
Frangipani Girl
J
Rowena
Cherrypie
amanda O'D
Kazz
Isis
barbie
bintang
Rhonda
joshuasmum
sassyred
Paity10
cocosnuts
NutMeg
CareBear
kayt83
Jacko84
D'Girlz
100%-er
Jaime
Smurfette
Samantha
LittleMissCee
HayleyGriffiths
Cazza
Janette
Vronnie
melpaulned
FNM
Kylie enough
PiercedMumma08
gottarhyme
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE!   I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 7:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone. I just had this image in my head that Australia was going to tip up with all the weight that Western Australian sleevers are losing!

Lets have a competition (In fun) for a few weeks!

Copy paste this into your post and add your weight loss. At the end of two weeks, we will declare the State/Country Winners!

NEW SOUTH WALES
Gottarhyme: 32KG

VICTORIA

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

WESTERN AUSTRALIA

TASMANIA

QUEENSLAND

NORTHERN TERRITORY

ACT

OTHER COUNTRIES:

NEW ZEALAND

USA

UK

IF I have missed any, please add them! Remember, this is just for fun, and I thought it would be interesting to see which State/Country had lost the most!

I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 697586

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FNM

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2011-06-11

I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE!   I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 8:41 am

NEW SOUTH WALES

clad22:35KG

VICTORIA

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

WESTERN AUSTRALIA

TASMANIA

QUEENSLAND

PiercedMumma08-76 kilos loss

kylie enough 71 Kg

NORTHERN TERRITORY

ACT

OTHER COUNTRIES:

NEW ZEALAND

USA
Back to top Go down
Kylie enough
Kylie enough

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE!   I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 8:08 am

NEW SOUTH WALES

VICTORIA

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

WESTERN AUSTRALIA

TASMANIA

QUEENSLAND

kylie enough 71 Kg

NORTHERN TERRITORY

ACT

OTHER COUNTRIES:

NEW ZEALAND

USA
Back to top Go down
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE!   I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 8:04 am

I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 EmptySubject: I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 EmptyToday at 08:48 pmI wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 I_icon_multiquote_off I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 I_icon_quote I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 I_icon_edit I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 I_icon_delete I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 I_icon_ip I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 I_icon_report I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 Icon_lock_report

NEW SOUTH WALES

VICTORIA

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

WESTERN AUSTRALIA

TASMANIA

QUEENSLAND

NORTHERN TERRITORY

ACT

OTHER COUNTRIES:

NEW ZEALAND

USA

UK

Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE!   I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 7:48 am

Hi everyone. I just had this image in my head that Australia was going to tip up with all the weight that Western Australian sleevers are losing!

Lets have a competition (In fun) for a few weeks!

Copy paste this into your post and add your weight loss. At the end of two weeks, we will declare the State/Country Winners!

NEW SOUTH WALES

VICTORIA

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

WESTERN AUSTRALIA

TASMANIA

QUEENSLAND

NORTHERN TERRITORY

ACT

OTHER COUNTRIES:

NEW ZEALAND

USA

UK

IF I have missed any, please add them! Remember, this is just for fun, and I thought it would be interesting to see which State/Country had lost the most!

I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 697586

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE!   I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wonder how much weight we have lost as a whole? Lets add it up and see! STATE OF ORIGIN CHALLENGE!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3