AuthorMessage
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost   Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost EmptyFri 26 Sep 2014, 6:23 pm

Hehe thanks kaycee, I do try my best!

Good luck with the stall, hopefully it breaks soon x
Back to top Go down
KayCee

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost   Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 8:25 am

Thank you Little Miss Cee

Hopefully with the warmer weather we are getting it will make it easier for me to drink more.

By the way, love your diary. You are a very entertaining writer. My husband asks me sometimes what goes on on that forum when he hears me cracking up at something you have written!

Thanks again

KayCee
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost   Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014, 12:32 pm

Pretty good diet...

So, and food nazis don't shout at me - maybe for a few days to a week, switch skim milk to full cream and normal sugar, add a biscuit in here or there, and maybe a few other things you normally wouldn't eat.

It could be that you're not getting enough calories in, so your body is holding onto your weight.

Make sure you're getting in at least 2 litres of water a day.
Back to top Go down
KayCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost   Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014, 12:14 pm

Opps

And a glass of red wine every second day.....

KayCee
Back to top Go down
KayCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost   Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014, 12:05 pm

Hi

My day pretty much goes like this

breakfast- chobani yoghurt

morning tea- coffee

lunch- chilli salmon sachet and half tomato

arvo tea- mini protein bar

tea- chicken breast

diet cordial and full cups of tea with skim milk and sweetener throughout the day

Eat pretty much the same everyday!!!

KayCee
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost   Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost EmptyMon 22 Sep 2014, 11:46 am

Can you let us know what a typical day of food is for you?
Back to top Go down
KayCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost   Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost EmptySat 20 Sep 2014, 2:32 am

Thanks Guys

I think I will start tracking my food. I don't think I am eating enough or having a varied diet.

Really appreciate the feedback from you both

Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost 65317

KayCee
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female
Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost   Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014, 11:31 pm

Hiya KayCee

For me, I still tend to be under 1200 calories per day at 11 months out, but keep in mind, I also have a kink in my sleeve, so that makes it a little more difficult to get more food in. I think we all go through the dreaded stalls, and as time goes by, the loss becomes less and less, which is when we really have to start working hard to keep the momentum going. I'm currently coming up on a month at the same weight, but I've noticed a change in the way my clothes fit, so I'm not as stressed as I have been in the past. 

There are many reasons why the scales don't move, redistribution is probably one, but there are others like, the amount and quality of sleep you're getting, fluid retention, pooping habits, hormones, too much salt in your system, muscle gain, how many calories you're taking in.. if it's too little, your body will hold on to everything. 

One other thing I noticed for me, was that I would get into too much of a routine, same food every day because it didn't give me the stomach gurgles, gym at the same time, same days, with the same workout, and after a while, no loss. So I would change the routine, and it shocked my body into losing again. I really can't give any advice on how many calories you should be taking in per day. I don't know what your routine is, and most importantly, I'm not qualified to give that kind of advice! But I will say, my fitness pal does help me a lot, it syncs with my jawbone, so I can see how many calories I burn during my day, and can adjust my intake depending on how active I am.

As for my food, I must admit that I'm still not all that adventurous, I eat foods like porridge, chobani greek yoghurt, mandarins and bananas, the occasional egg, chicken, turkey, seafood, soups. Sounds horribly boring doesn't it? Although recently, my stomach has been able to handle red meat a lot better, mainly red meat done in the slow cooker, and I even had some Mac and Cheese last night with my chicken, and I was able to eat it all with no issue, so yay me on that one! I think I've been really lucky (depending on how you look at it), that I cannot tolerate any of the stuff that used to be my undoing. Chocolate, chips, ice cream, Tim Tams, white bread.. nope, the taste does not make my stomach or my mind very happy at all. I do miss bacon though. And coffee.
Back to top Go down
MrMick
Part of the furniture
MrMick

Male
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2014-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost   Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014, 11:15 pm

Hi KayCee, start off by using MyFitnessPal to check what you are actually eating , I am having around 1000 per day and exercise (walking) about 700 per day.

There is nothing wrong with counting calories remember "knowledge is power" also it really helps you checking exactly what nutrition you are getting in. 

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lawnmowingbrisbane.com
KayCee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost   Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014, 10:30 pm

Can anyone give me an idea on how many calories I should be eating per day? Think I need to start using my fitness pal and being accountable.
Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost 697586
KayCee
Back to top Go down
KayCee

Female

PostSubject: Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost   Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost EmptyFri 19 Sep 2014, 12:05 pm

Hi All

I was sleeved end of FEB and have lost just under 35kg which is great but I haven't lost any weight for the past month or more. My dietician doesn't want me to count calories but I feel like I don't  know what to aim for? I would like to shed another 15kg and know that I really need to exercise more but am interested in hearing from others about your daily calorie intake and what you are actually eating six months plus post op.
Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost 595690 Thanks KayCee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost   Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Weight Stalled, Feeling Lost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: