AuthorMessage
Sholley
Part of the furniture
Sholley

Female
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2011-07-10

Cauliflower & Camembert Soup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cauliflower & Camembert Soup   Cauliflower & Camembert Soup - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 9:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

A quick thank you to who ever originally found and posted the Cauli & Camembert Soup recipe on here. I made it yesterday for a trial... Thought if I liked it I could make some up before I go to hospital etc.. The soup was amazing!! I even took some over to my mum's (with a nice crusty bread roll for her) to have for dinner!
I know when I get there I'll probably think differently, but with a cupboard stocked with Up & Go's and Musashi Drinks, Protein Drinks... I'm getting ready for that liquid stage and it's not so daunting after reading everyone else's posts so thanks again!
Michelle
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bubblybear
Part of the furniture

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Cauliflower & Camembert Soup   Cauliflower & Camembert Soup - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jan 2012, 1:43 am

hi there im just wondering would it hurt for me to add a bit of potato for some carbs as im a diabetic?
Back to top Go down
Sholley
Part of the furniture
Sholley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cauliflower & Camembert Soup   Cauliflower & Camembert Soup - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 7:41 am

Most welcome Polly :)

Michelle
Back to top Go down
pollypocket

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Cauliflower & Camembert Soup   Cauliflower & Camembert Soup - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 6:16 am

Hi Michelle thanks so much, Im a big soup lover, as my band gives me hell is soup is one way for me to get lots of veggies in..cheers pollypocket
Back to top Go down
Sholley
Part of the furniture
Sholley

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cauliflower & Camembert Soup   Cauliflower & Camembert Soup - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 3:10 am

I think I got this from a post by 'Jaime' and I'm happy to share it!

Cauli and Camembert cheese soup

1 ltr chicken stock
1 large cauli
1/2 onion
125gm wheel camembert cheese

Chop cauli & onion & boil in chicken stock until really soft. Add salt & black pepper (and optional chilli flakes).

Cut cheese in half to make 2 wheels, put them in the boiling mix - stir a few minutes and when the cheese is melted lift out the skins with a wooden spoon.

Stir a bit longer... then tip the lot into the blender & whiz for a minute.

Serve with more cracked pepper on the top! So YUM.

It really is YUM!

Cheers

Michelle
Back to top Go down
pollypocket

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Cauliflower & Camembert Soup   Cauliflower & Camembert Soup - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 11:41 pm

Hi the soup sounds lovely.. I would love the recipe. Would anyone like to share it? thanks in advance, pollypocket.
Back to top Go down
Synna
Part of the furniture
Synna

Female
Number of posts : 436
Location : That twilight space between sleep and consciousness
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Cauliflower & Camembert Soup   Cauliflower & Camembert Soup - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 10:01 pm

That soup is like heaven in a bowl, especially after subsisting on protein drinks and other bland stuff. Once on purees/mushies you can add chicken or something like that (and blend to desired consistency) to up the protein content and slightly change the flavour.

Fresh cracked pepper on top is extra excellent.
Back to top Go down
Sholley
Part of the furniture
Sholley

Female

PostSubject: Cauliflower & Camembert Soup   Cauliflower & Camembert Soup - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 9:11 pm

A quick thank you to who ever originally found and posted the Cauli & Camembert Soup recipe on here. I made it yesterday for a trial... Thought if I liked it I could make some up before I go to hospital etc.. The soup was amazing!! I even took some over to my mum's (with a nice crusty bread roll for her) to have for dinner!
I know when I get there I'll probably think differently, but with a cupboard stocked with Up & Go's and Musashi Drinks, Protein Drinks... I'm getting ready for that liquid stage and it's not so daunting after reading everyone else's posts so thanks again!
Michelle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cauliflower & Camembert Soup   Cauliflower & Camembert Soup - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cauliflower & Camembert Soup
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2