HI all,

My name is Amanda and I live in QLD Australia. I am a 27yr old mum of 2 beautiful daughters but also very depressed about how overweight I am.

I have previously had a Lap Band which was put in in March 2005 and within 4mths I have lost about 15kgs in time for my wedding, however I fell pregnant a month after my wedding and hence couldnt allow the band to do its job. After having my first daughter I suffered PND and the last time I wanted to do was weight loss.
I then fell pregnant with my second daughter in July 2007 and once i had her in April 2008 I wanted to give the band a good go so started having adjustments only to discover it was feeling right. I also was getting really bad reflux and was constantly vomitting and hated my oldest daughter watching me make myself sick and didnt want her thinking this was right. So when I discovered my band had slipped I decided to have it removed and this was in Sept 2008.
I have since gained around 25kgs and am at the biggest Ive ever been.
I recently spoke to a friend who had a sleeve done and I am giving this some serious thought and would love to hear people's stories.
In total I have around 65kgs (143lbs) to lose and know I need to do this for my future as I am sick of being unhealthy and always tired.

Thats my story, would love to hear from you all New here from Brisbane Smile