5 posters
AuthorMessage
shrinking
shrinking

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Hello from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Brisbane   Hello from Brisbane EmptyWed 11 Jun 2008, 12:44 pm

Hi Guys

Thanks for your messages. Looking forward to hearing good news from you guys too !!

Cheers

Gary
Back to top Go down
http://www.signtechnologies.com.au
FaddingAway
Part of the furniture
FaddingAway

Female
Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Brisbane   Hello from Brisbane EmptyWed 11 Jun 2008, 12:33 am

Hi Gary
your going great and I love the screen name
look forward to your up dates
Fadding Away
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Brisbane   Hello from Brisbane EmptyTue 10 Jun 2008, 10:48 pm

Hi Gary
Nice to have another man about the house! LOL
Wow, you're doing so well - congratulations on such a terrific weight loss so far.
My surgery date is 23rd June, and I'm looking forward to it being done. I've had a fair wait due to first having to research, research, research before committing, and then the doc had a couple of conferences to go to, so that meant waiting ages for an appointment and then a date.
Best wishes
Chris
Back to top Go down
ssteph2342
Top Poster
Top Poster
ssteph2342

Female
Number of posts : 1344
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Brisbane   Hello from Brisbane EmptyTue 10 Jun 2008, 1:21 pm

Hi Gary,

It was great chatting with you on msn last night. Really appreciated your knowledge. I'm glad to see you have joined the forum.

I think the idea of a book is fantastic.

By the way my alias name on here is Steph.

Hope to chat again soon.

:P
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Brisbane   Hello from Brisbane EmptyTue 10 Jun 2008, 12:08 pm

Hi Gary,
Welcome aboard, its great to have another guy here!
Thankyou for sharing, I look forward to getting to know you more.

Hugs,
Hayley
🐱
Back to top Go down
shrinking
shrinking

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Hello from Brisbane   Hello from Brisbane EmptyTue 10 Jun 2008, 12:03 pm

Greetings to all.
Some people I know others I don't so I'll keep this brief. First up I think it's great that there is a dedicated forum for sleevers as there is so little support for us out there, so thanks heaps guys. My name is Gary and I am week 7 post op. After being overweight - like 226kgs, I really decided to do something and the sleeve was it. It took me 5 years to make the decision, yes 5 wasted years. I am so please that I did this and furthermore I say to all considering it to go for it. I have lost nearly 28kgs in the 7 weeks and have another 110 to go. Yep its a long road but at least I am on the road. I am happy to share experiences with anyone who cares to ask. I am even thinking about writing a book about people like myself. So many people hide in society afraid of ridicule and embarrassment, being jeered at, talk about, pointed at and shun. I can sympathize with those people and hiding in the shadows is no way to live. I want to write the book at the end of my journey to show people there is hope, a better way and a new life for all who have the courage to take the first step. Well done to all and never give up !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.signtechnologies.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Brisbane   Hello from Brisbane Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Brisbane
Page 1 of 1