6 posters
AuthorMessage
skebn
skebn

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2013-05-22

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 3:44 am

80 over that's awesome that you are going in June. ... I'm jealous! 6 weeks that is huge, I hope it doesn't take that long otherwise I'm gonna run out of time before I have to start paying people !
Back to top Go down
80-Over
80-Over

Female
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2012-12-09

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 3:33 am

That is awesome!!!!!

I got my super approved on Monday and I am being sleeved by Dr Greenslade on 25/6/13!!!!!

My super approval took 6 weeks but they requested more info in the middle, apparently the RSE number for my super fund was wrong and I didn't send a GP letter.

Roll on 31st July New from Brisbane 542174
Back to top Go down
skebn
skebn

Female

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 3:28 am

tumultuous-tara wrote:
Yay Skebn,

So how'd it go today with Dr G ??

Tara

FANTASTIC Tara :)

Im booked for the 31st of July - to give me time to get my APRA application through :)

Im so excited!
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 7:04 am

Yay Skebn,

So how'd it go today with Dr G ??

Tara
Back to top Go down
skebn
skebn

Female

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 1:16 am

OH WOW im so so so exited - I was booked in for a late July apt with Dr Greenslade (a very busy man indeed!) and I just got a call to say he now has an opening this afternoon :)

YAY for me!!!
Back to top Go down
Fresh start

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-04-24

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 9:36 am

Hi I would thoroughly recommend Dr Greenslades as well.
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 5:31 am

Hiya skebn,

Welcome aboard !

Doctor Greenslade is an awesome surgeon and Brenda his office manager is super helpful.
I highly recommend his practice.

All the best,
Tara
Back to top Go down
skebn
skebn

Female

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 3:32 am

Hi all :)

I am new to this site... and still finding my way!

I had lapband (was removed in 2012) and now looking at sleeve with Dr Greenslade or Dr Hatzifotis at Greenslopes - would love some reviews on the Doctors from those who have used them!

I am another that needs to apply for funding with APRA for early release of super.... I hate that process - it takes so long and I hate waiting!
Back to top Go down
skebn
skebn

Female

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 3:30 am

Hi all :)

I am new to this site... and still finding my way!

I had lapband (was removed in 2012) and now looking at sleeve with Dr Greenslade or Dr Hatzifotis at Greenslopes - would love some reviews on the Doctors from those who have used them!

I am another that needs to apply for funding with APRA for early release of super.... I hate that process - it takes so long and I hate waiting!
Back to top Go down
Buffysatine
Buffysatine

Female
Registration date : 2013-05-04

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptySat 04 May 2013, 9:18 am

Dr Michael Hatzfotis at Greenslopes, highly rec him, he was brilliant & has such a good way about him & the hospital was great too.
Back to top Go down
80-Over
80-Over

Female

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptySat 04 May 2013, 7:50 am

Your weight loss is awesome New from Brisbane 446871

Who was your surgeon if you don't mind me asking???
Back to top Go down
Buffysatine
Buffysatine

Female

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptySat 04 May 2013, 7:24 am

Thanks bluebags I've joined that thread.

80overtoday things have been going well, I've had no complications & lost 16.2 kilos since surgery. Hit my first hurdle this week by gaining 800 grams - dietician says my body has gone into starvation mode & I need to eat 1000 calories. I'm doing my best to but it's hard. Good luck with your super fund & your surgery.
Back to top Go down
80-Over
80-Over

Female

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptySat 04 May 2013, 7:11 am

Welcome!!!

I am being sleeved on 25/6/13 by Dr Greenslade.. just waiting to hear back from Super for funds *sigh*

How is everything going after 8 weeks?????
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptySat 04 May 2013, 4:10 am

Welcome why don't you put yourself into the sleevers monthly applicable to your surgery date that way you can get all the info from people who are at the same stage as you. I'm in May and our group is very friendly have looked at other months and found it the same in all the different months.

Good luck

Bluebags
Back to top Go down
Buffysatine
Buffysatine

Female

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane EmptySat 04 May 2013, 3:41 am

Thrilled to find an Aussie forum! I'm a 40 yo female who had a sleeve 8 weeks ago.
Look forward to getting to know ppl on here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Brisbane   New from Brisbane Empty

Back to top Go down

New from Brisbane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: