4 posters
AuthorMessage
jessb89
jessb89

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-08-16

Worst (FAT)Nightmare... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst (FAT)Nightmare...   Worst (FAT)Nightmare... EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 11:07 am

Oh great...

I'm dreding this holiday no :(
Back to top Go down
Goldie oldie

Female
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Worst (FAT)Nightmare...   Worst (FAT)Nightmare... EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 4:16 am

Male friend often goes to the GC Theme parks. On his last visit he wanted to go on his favourite Superman ride.
A female attendant came along to lock the bar down and he asked her to not push the bar down so far as it was hurting him. She replied to either push it right down or get off the ride.
He has got a belly but would weigh less than 100kg and he opted to push the bar to the bottom but said it was restricting his breathing.
As I said he has been on that ride many times and never had anyone do that before.
I don't think he will be renewing his pass when this one runs out.

This happened at Movie World
Back to top Go down
green stargazer
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Worst (FAT)Nightmare...   Worst (FAT)Nightmare... EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 3:01 am

The last time I took my neice to Dreamworld we lined up for the kids roller-coaster (can't remember what it's called but it was green and orange in Nick Central) ... anyway, we got to the front of the line, Miss 6 was so excited, rollercoaster pulled in and over we go ... well, I didn't fit! I was so embarassed ... twelve months earlier I'd ridden it no problems. The worse part was I'd assured Miss 6 that she'd be able to hold my hand the whole time ... now she was terrified of going by herself.

It was so hard trying to reassure her, get out off the ride and try not to make a scene in those 20 odd seconds ... luckily she braved it and had a ball.

I couldn't get out of there fast enough!!
Back to top Go down
Paity10
Part of the furniture
Paity10

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Worst (FAT)Nightmare...   Worst (FAT)Nightmare... EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 11:53 pm

I always wanted to ride the rides at the theme parks and when i went to get on them and they said that the seatbelt didn't fit, i was so embarrased i never went on another ride again! Everytime we went, i would not go on anything to save me that embarrasement again. The look on peoples face that your told that you don't fit, people snickering and laughing.. No thanks.... Mind you i was 120kg + !!!!
Back to top Go down
jessb89
jessb89

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-08-16

PostSubject: Worst (FAT)Nightmare...   Worst (FAT)Nightmare... EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 4:45 pm

So I heard about a man that was too fat to ride on the rollercoaster at Harry Potter land in Orlando, Florida USA, and ever since Ive had nightmares about being told to get out of the rollercoaster because im exceeding the weight limit.

I should probably mention that Im going up to the gold coast for a couple of weeks end of october and planning on visiting the theme parks whilst up there.

IM literally freaking out.

Ive never really thought about this even when I was 20 kgs heavier, this and things like seatbelts and airplane seats never crossed my mind.

So im thinking of just kicking it with some opti twice a day and maybe one meal and some fruit. I feel like a fatty my band is just letting everything through and I think Ive put on like 5kg. Gah band I hate you.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? would love to hear your opinions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst (FAT)Nightmare...   Worst (FAT)Nightmare... Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst (FAT)Nightmare...
Page 1 of 1