shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

finally -im moving! Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally -im moving!   finally -im moving! EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 4:28 am

awwww thanks girls!

yep this time is it!
Ive lost 1 kg this week,so Im pumped to keep it up- being in the right head space makes such a difference!!
shelly
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: finally -im moving!   finally -im moving! EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 10:11 pm

WTG Shelly thats fantastic!

I love getting out and about now.
Just wish there was a gym closer than 35 klms.

Off on a 10 klm bush walk today, weather better be kind!!
Back to top Go down
D'Girlz
Top Poster
Top Poster
D'Girlz

Female
Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: finally -im moving!   finally -im moving! EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 2:07 pm

WTG Shelley.
I am still in awe of this wonderful sleeve that it can still teach us all lessons so long out!!!!!

Good luck, and I am positive you WILL get to goal this time!!!!
Back to top Go down
smileykylie
Part of the furniture
smileykylie

Female
Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: finally -im moving!   finally -im moving! EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 8:06 am

Shelly I just wanted to say well done and thank you for putting your thoughts out there. I could have written the same post.
Keep up the good work and I hope you have a blast getting into exercise. I'm going to join the gym tomorrow and start using the pool (not an excuse but I have a buggered knee so can't use the normal equipment)
I look forward to hearing how your going
Back to top Go down
Isis
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: finally -im moving!   finally -im moving! EmptySat 16 Jul 2011, 3:46 am

well done Shelly, keep up the good work! The gym itself can get mighty addictive after a while haha. I need to get back into it myself... I have slacked off on the exercise these past 2 weeks.

Isis xox
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: finally -im moving!   finally -im moving! EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 7:22 am

well as you all might know,I havent exercised till this point-sleeved 16 mths ago and ive lost 39kg!
well this week Ive had a brain snap and Ive used the uni gym
3 times and am eating sooo healthily and enjoying it and ive lost a kilo.I have 7 kg to go to get to 80kg whichI think will be my
perfect size (Im very tall).
I dont know why but it is a patten i have continued to do and wonder how many others are similar to me?
i go well for awhile-eat well/exercise and loose weight,then id get close to my goal weight (godforbid) then Id stack it all back on plus more.
then repeat the process over again!

Since having my sleeve ,Ive chosen to put no pressure on myself( in the past i think i went to hard then i would burn out)-i havent wanted to exercise (until now) and ive eaten what ever ive wanted without worrying about it and dont weight myself regularly.Some weeks ive eaten crap crap crap and nothing else (again part of the cycle ive always done)

I think ive tried to push my sleeve to the limit (unconsiously) to gain weight but i havent even though i was not treating it with the respect it deserve.I have not been able to saboutage myself for the first time in my life.
-this time it really WILL not pile back on, no matter how much ive tried to resist.

So i think now,im allowing myself to finish this journey and complete it for the first time in my life and know I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SABOUTAGE MY EFFORT as in the past.

This journey is very different to the way ive 'dieted' in the past and im accepting this as a life long change.
ITS REAL!!!!

Everyones journey is so different and this is just a little insight to mine!
shellyxxxxxxxxxxx
finally -im moving! 369315 finally -im moving! 487524
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finally -im moving!   finally -im moving! Empty

Back to top Go down

finally -im moving!
Page 1 of 1