AuthorMessage
snow1081
Part of the furniture
snow1081

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Moving to Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving to Melbourne   Moving to Melbourne EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:48 am

Hi Issi,

Everything will be done before I leave Perth. I am going to be around 4 or 5 weeks post op. Well my Dr actually advised me to go maybe in April or May, but I want to go in March as it's a perfect time for me to move, and start new job. He said it will all depend on my condition post op :)
I am going to find job in the CBD area. I have been quoted by a couple of people that to live in the Apt in CBD area it will cost me around $480-$500 per week! Eekss, I think that's too much for me as I am just starting! So will settle living anywhere cheap first and once I am all settle then I'll get an apt near the CBD :)
Yeah I think I need to move.. After the surgery I need to rebuild my life again start a new as a NEW ME :)

XOX

Yools
Back to top Go down
issi
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Melbourne   Moving to Melbourne EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 4:07 am

Hey Yools,

How exciting surgery & a big move! What kind of place would you like to live in? What type of people and culture would you like to be surrounded by? Are you a city, beach or suburbs girl? There are so many options in Melbourne.

How will you go for post op follow up? Or will all your checkups be done by the time you move? I actually have no idea how many check ups we have to have post surgery.

You are so brave I wish I had the guts to pack it all up and move far away and start afresh sometimes... you are in for a wonderful adventure :-)
Back to top Go down
snow1081
Part of the furniture
snow1081

Female
Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Moving to Melbourne   Moving to Melbourne EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 2:56 am

Hiya There!!

I am moving to Melbourne next year, about 4-5 weeks after surgery. I know no one in Melbourne, so if anyone is kind enough to suggest me places for accommodation and such that will be great!!
I am moving to Melbourne to find work (Public Relations)... it's a tough luck to find a job in Public Relations here in Perth, as there's only limited companies here...
I am going to start looking for job after my surgery, and will be in Melbourne just for a couple of days just for interview.
Any suggestions will be appreciated...
(Oh I may need someone to recommend a dietitian after the surgery too :))

XOX *Hugs*

Yools
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Melbourne   Moving to Melbourne Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving to Melbourne
Page 1 of 1