4 posters
AuthorMessage
Frizzante
Frizzante

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-03-01

No weight loss :-( Empty
PostSubject: Re: No weight loss :-(   No weight loss :-( EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 7:11 am

Thank you all for your support. - Some of the tips apparently worked ... I lost 3 pounds after all over the weekend without exercise. If the trend continues with exercising, I suspect it was not sufficient protein and fluid intake. We will see. Again, many many thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kossova?feature=mhee
TerryN
TerryN

Female
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2011-02-13

PostSubject: Re: No weight loss :-(   No weight loss :-( EmptySat 14 May 2011, 7:41 am

Sounds like the rest of us April sleevers. :)
I think at the moment most of us are plateauing. I was sleeved on the 14tn April and keep losing and gaining the same kilo.

Definitely not alone
If you want to see what is happening with other April sleevers come on over the April 2011 in the monthly section
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: No weight loss :-(   No weight loss :-( EmptySat 14 May 2011, 12:13 am

Yep rest assured!! You are perfectly normal!!!
Back to top Go down
mamacoops
Part of the furniture
mamacoops

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: No weight loss :-(   No weight loss :-( EmptyFri 13 May 2011, 11:44 pm

Frizzante,
this is really common and try not to worry about it ... esaier said than done I know.
I am 10mths out now and I have more scale stalemates than losses... but I am not gaining either! The weight will start to come off again, you're still really early out and the dreaded 3-4 week stall is with you. This is just a period of time where your body is wondering what the hell is going on.
Keep doing what you are doing, and things will move again; sounds like you are on the right road. One thing I did do was measure myself; calf, thigh, hip, waist, bust upper arm and neck. The pattern I noticed is that even when the scale did not move the inches did.

Since the beginning of the year I have only lost 11lb - I think it is due to hormones; I am currently perimenopausal and started on HRT - BUT... in the last 4 weeks I have gone down a trouser size... win - win in my opinion!!!

Good luck and let us know how you get on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No weight loss :-(   No weight loss :-( EmptyFri 13 May 2011, 6:37 pm

Search 'plateau' for a link about stalls. They are very common and are part of the whole process. Congrats on the 10 lbs,

Zoe
Back to top Go down
Frizzante
Frizzante

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: No weight loss :-(   No weight loss :-( EmptyFri 13 May 2011, 3:41 pm

Hi!

I have a question because I am a little bit concerned: I had gastric sleeve surgery on April 18th. The surgery was without any complications.

On the day before I had 240 lbs. 10 days after surgery I had already lost 16 pounds. Great! But since then ... Now I am 25 days post surgery and I continuously loose one pound and the day after I gain it again. Standstill for 10 days now :-( No progress at all. I have already checked my scales, because I suspected that there was something wrong with it. But nothing...

My daily intake of food is: for breakfast I eat a very small (approx 5 - 6 tablespoons) of fatfree and sugarfree yoghourt with a tablespoon of protein powder, 3 - 4 slices of very light crispbread (sometimes with turkey spread with 3 % fat) and in the evening I eat a soup with carrots and small piece of cooked chicken or a few cooked prawns). I drink either water or tea (unsweetened). Furthermore, I take 2 vitamin pills and one calcium pill per day. That's all. Occasionally, I feel something like hunger but if I ignore it it disappears.

I have been exercising for 5 days now - morning and evening - the only achievement was that I did not gain weight. Yesterday, I was on a business trip and I did not have time to exercise. Today, I weighed myself and, alas, I gained half a pound!

Is this normal?? Did some of you experience anything similar?

Any comments would be very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kossova?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No weight loss :-(   No weight loss :-( Empty

Back to top Go down

No weight loss :-(
Page 1 of 1