3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammie**

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-06-15

Weight loss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss    Weight loss  EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014, 11:02 am

Thanks guys. Body is totally confusing but I am just going to see what happens. Got dietician tomorrow so I'm sure I can chat to them about it all. Get a feeling for my food. Could be allowed soft foods this week. Omg this 3wks has just flown by!!!
Back to top Go down
Graceful

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2014-02-15

Weight loss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss    Weight loss  EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 1:31 pm

Hi Sammie, i have tracked weight loss every week for 6 months. Once my body settled down going on to solid food i have seen that my weight loss has been extremely cyclical. I have lowest (to the point of gaining) the week of my period, a couple of weeks steady loss, and the week prior to my period i have peak weight loss up to 2.5kg. I have had a couple of stalls/slight weight fluctuations, particularly if i have a really routine diet. I lose in my measurements during that time though. I break the stall by having a day of having a bit of naughty food and exercise. I figure its the body just pausing to consolidate. Don't worry, it will slowly continue to drop.
Back to top Go down
Toran
Part of the furniture
Toran

Female
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2014-01-21

Weight loss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss    Weight loss  EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 2:51 am

Hi Sammie

I'm not sure I'm a slow loser and all over the place.  Fluid retention, age, menopause, TTOM, medical and how much you have to lose all come into account. 

Hang in there 1.5kg in two weeks is good, it will happen.  I only ever record the downs if it fluctuates up during a week or so I don't record it because I know it's only going down again.  I can take 1-2 weeks at the same then bang down it goes.

Changing from liquids, soft then solids may make you stall for a week but it will go down don't panic. 

Hope that helps, you're doing great.
Back to top Go down
Sammie**

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-06-15

Weight loss  Empty
PostSubject: Weight loss    Weight loss  EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 2:08 am

Hi - I've search the site and haven't been able to find an answer so hopefully not bothering people. 

I was sleaved on 25th June, have had a smooth ride, no issues. But wondering about weight loss. Do you find you get a little loss every week or some weeks nothing? It's been 2.5wks and I dropped 5khs in 2weeks and I got on scales this morning and gained 1kg. How is that possible with good intake. I'm just confused a little how this all works. 

Any experiences you've had been appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weight loss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weight loss    Weight loss  Empty

Back to top Go down

Weight loss
Page 1 of 1