Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my first week off planned exercising& i locked myself out!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

my first week off planned exercising& i locked myself out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first week off planned exercising& i locked myself out!!!   my first week off planned exercising& i locked myself out!!! EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:54 am

Good for you!!! But let that be a lesson also. If you can get in, so could someone less nice!!!
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

my first week off planned exercising& i locked myself out!!! Empty
PostSubject: my first week off planned exercising& i locked myself out!!!   my first week off planned exercising& i locked myself out!!! EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 12:13 am

im over 10months post sleeve now and have just hit the 35kg weight loss mark.
Ive never been an enthusiastic exerciser,last week i started a life modifcation program aimed at preventing people at risk of developingT2 diabetes delevoping it.During last weeks session we had to set ourselves some goals and keep a food diary .It has been so good, this week,i set myself the goal of going for 2 walks this week,which ive done, and the food diary has got me back on track with eating better.I wasnt eating enough during the day then when i ate it wasnt the best choice,seeing it written down looked bad!! now im eating more during the day and eating good choices,loving nectarines ATM,chicken,veges etc.and lost more weight than i have im a few weeks!!
Im going to stick to walking twice a week and build from there,somethings clicked for me and now after all this time i feel ready to start exercising and motivated to have a go.Its not intensive exercise but i enjoy walking the dog so thats a start for me.
Well i went walking this morning to post a letter and locked myself out of the house AaHHH
luckily ive lost 35k cause i squeezed through the one and only window open which i dont normally have opened.I was a good feeling-fitting in the small gap (it is a wind out window that only winds out a little way) and not being locked out!!

feeling confident and smiling at life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shelly
my first week off planned exercising& i locked myself out!!! 65317 my first week off planned exercising& i locked myself out!!! 369315

Back to top Go down

my first week off planned exercising& i locked myself out!!!
Page 1 of 1