Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade-Elle

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Initial Consult Date Locked In! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial Consult Date Locked In!   Initial Consult Date Locked In! EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 8:25 am

har har, so true!  I too am a huge procrastinator, its shocking.  I so look forward to our journey - your apt is the week after mine, so will be really keen to listen to you thoughts on the subject!    Talk soon.
Back to top Go down
Femidist
Femidist

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Initial Consult Date Locked In!   Initial Consult Date Locked In! EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 1:32 am

Do I ever question the decision?

Ha Ha.. hmmm yes no yes no..
I question lots of things, sometimes too much. But in this case I like to think of it more as making a very well informed choice based on lots of research, really considering the pros and cons and I know I am making the right choice.

This is for me and my health. I have just turned 50, dealt with yo-yoing since I was in my teens. My GP says it is amazing I am not heavier given my 30+ year history of dieting.. My metabolism is slower than a wet week.

I had 2 health scares last year and for me the benefits far out way any risks.
I want to be around also for my kids and cant wait to have grandkids and the next 30 plus years full over energy and vitality
Back to top Go down
http://www.femidist.com
Jade-Elle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Initial Consult Date Locked In!   Initial Consult Date Locked In! EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 11:15 pm

Thanks Femidist, lovely to meet you.  Yes we sound very similar.  I can't believe I got into the surgeon for an apt so fast.  Very nervous but I know I will be fine.  I have oodles of questions.  I just don't want to die for obsesity related dieses, or high colosterol, I have no desires to be thin and sexy, its purely for health reasons and so I am here to watch my 3 little girls get married.  Do you every question the decision?
Back to top Go down
Femidist
Femidist

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Initial Consult Date Locked In!   Initial Consult Date Locked In! EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 9:06 am

Hi Jade -Ella
We have almost identical numbers!

I am 97 kgs BMI 36. I am only 166cm tall.
My first appointment with surgeon to discuss suitability is July 14th

I will be interested to hear how you go

Good luck with your appointment.

Femidist
Back to top Go down
http://www.femidist.com
Jade-Elle

Female

PostSubject: Initial Consult Date Locked In!   Initial Consult Date Locked In! EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 8:05 am

Went to my GP today he was really supportive.  I am seeing Dr Lacey at Hervey Bay next Friday.  Very nervous, heaps of questions to ask him.  My GP was not sure if I am a candidate or not as my BMI is currently 33, I am 174cm tall and currently weight 97 kilos, but we shall see.  My ideal weight should be around 66-70 but my goal would be 75, I am considering this for health reasons only, gone are my days and desires to wear a bikini down the beach .... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Initial Consult Date Locked In!   Initial Consult Date Locked In! Empty

Back to top Go down

Initial Consult Date Locked In!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: