Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Starting to feel disheartened  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel disheartened    Starting to feel disheartened  EmptyWed 05 Jan 2011, 1:22 pm

Beckstar77 wrote:
Hi janette,
Wow you've lost alot of weight, congratulations!!
I was wondering, are you still losing weight? When do you stop? It might sound like a crazy question, but is it possible to lose too much weight? Get too skinny?
Rebecca

Thank you Beck.

Yes it is possible to lose too much weight, and there is some on here who have.

I am not trying to lose anymore weight, but lost 3 kgs over the past 2 weeks with having my tummy tuck.

I have set a lower limit of 65 kgs, and still have a 2 kg buffer.
Anything below this weight I will be too skinny.
Never thought I would ever say that!!

I eat really well, up to 6-7 times each day to maintain my weight.
Back to top Go down
Beckstar77
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel disheartened    Starting to feel disheartened  EmptyWed 05 Jan 2011, 8:56 am

Hi janette,
Wow you've lost alot of weight, congratulations!!
I was wondering, are you still losing weight? When do you stop? It might sound like a crazy question, but is it possible to lose too much weight? Get too skinny?
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel disheartened    Starting to feel disheartened  EmptyWed 05 Jan 2011, 12:00 am

Its not easy organising things over the Christmas period.

Hang in there Starting to feel disheartened  217555 Starting to feel disheartened  217555

Your not alone in wanting the surgery done quickly, when I found out about it I wanted my surgery done like yesterday...LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Beckstar77
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel disheartened    Starting to feel disheartened  EmptyTue 04 Jan 2011, 11:48 pm

And to top it off, the surgeons office is closed till the 17th January!! I can't even ring to book in my surgery! I just want it done already, this process is taking so long! I just want to be skinny already!
Back to top Go down
Beckstar77
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel disheartened    Starting to feel disheartened  EmptyTue 04 Jan 2011, 4:44 am

Hi there,
I sent my application to APRA on the 4th November and they contacted me on the 25th November requiring more information. I had a hard time getting the info from my health insurer they required and the anaesthetist took forever sending me a quote but i finally got it faxed to them on the 17th December. I called APRA today and they won't be ready with a response until the 13th January. I was really hoping to get a reply alot sooner so I can book my surgery.
Just a warning out there, some applications can take months! I know some people have posted it happened quickly for them but not for me.
I'm still waiting and don't have a surgery date yet.
Be warned people!!
Back to top Go down
Dylkia

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel disheartened    Starting to feel disheartened  EmptySat 18 Dec 2010, 2:37 am

Thanks guys. I might ring on the 4th Jan and see how it's going if I don't hear before Christmas. I rang q super and spoke to them and they said they are able to rush applications in desperate situations which is a relief. Feeling a bit better about it after talking to q super. Fingers crossed that APRA gets approval.
Back to top Go down
melbell
Part of the furniture
melbell

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel disheartened    Starting to feel disheartened  EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010, 9:49 pm

hey

i remember mine saying dont ring till a certain day but i think i called bout 5 days after and got a yes answer they say that to cover themselves in case it takes longer ..... only problem it being christmas could be why they said the 10th january . I applied beginning this year but my surgery is january next year i wanted to make sure i had it before lol

mel
Back to top Go down
clickncowgirl - Jo
clickncowgirl - Jo

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: still waiting   Starting to feel disheartened  EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010, 7:02 pm

dylkia
i feel the same, i put in my apra paperwork waited like 5 weeks for them to say, we need more information and now you have to wait another 3 weeks after they recieved it which takes me to the 22 of dec 2010. my date is the 13th of jan 2011, i will be dealing with qsuper as well. i have already got them to send out the paper work, just waiting to hear from apra, then i will (i successful) send of that paper work and wait again. talk about stressful and cutting it fine. will keep you posted. Jo
Back to top Go down
Dylkia

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-11-27

PostSubject: Starting to feel disheartened    Starting to feel disheartened  EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 12:39 am

I originally sent my APRA forms in mid November and then got a letter on the 7th dec to say that the doctors letter wasn't sufficient so I got another one with the correct wording and sent it on the 10th and now I have to wait 14 working days to receive an answer. So they said not to ring until the 10th Jan.
Ahhh! I have my surgery penciled in for 17th Jan.
I think I might be pushing my luck getting my funds released in time! My husband is with Q Super. Has anyone dealt with them before. Their website says within 2 weeks. I need to have the surgery before school goes back!!
Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting to feel disheartened    Starting to feel disheartened  Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting to feel disheartened
Page 1 of 1