Mer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mer

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-11-16

I did it! First appt Empty
PostSubject: Re: I did it! First appt   I did it! First appt EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 11:16 am

Hi amberedgal,

As far as I know I nabbed the first appointment available in Jan..It was either end of Jan or Feb.. I just grabbed what I could..
You won't be disappointed with Harsha.. He makes you feel so comfortable and answers all questions without hesitation.. :)

Kati, will keep an eye out for your progress.. Hope all goes well for you, as I am sure it will.. :)

I am super excited as I have been battling obesity for 20 years and enough is enough!!

Cheers
Meredith
Back to top Go down
amberedgal
amberedgal

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: Re: I did it! First appt   I did it! First appt EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 11:04 am

Mer wrote:
Hey Trish.

I am CRAPPING myself now that it is "real"..lol

My surgeon is Dr Harsha Chandaratna.. He is awesome!! I feel so at ease with him and his team.. I am being done at SJOG Murdoch..

Who are you seeing?

I have my first appointment with Dr Harsha next week. Im so excited! Did he say January was the earliest surgery date? I want to be sleeved as soon as I can - 2 years is long enough research Im just keen to get it done :)

A xx
Back to top Go down
Kati
Sponsor
Kati

Female
Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: I did it! First appt   I did it! First appt EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 8:05 am

Congratulations!
You make me feel even more excited - I am booked in for surgery in just over a week, and I look forward to following your progress... woo hoo!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
kazlikesgreen
Part of the furniture
kazlikesgreen

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: I did it! First appt   I did it! First appt EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 4:12 am

Congrats Mer!!! I did it! First appt 542174
Back to top Go down
http://karenjenniferful.blogspot.com
Mer

Female

PostSubject: Re: I did it! First appt   I did it! First appt EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 3:29 pm

From what everyone says here you will be in very good hands.. :)
Will keep a close eye on your journey also..

Cheers
Back to top Go down
belladingo
belladingo

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-12-01

PostSubject: Re: I did it! First appt   I did it! First appt EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 3:23 pm

Hi Mer,
I am seeing Dr Jon Armstrong! I look forward to following your journey I did it! First appt 65317
Back to top Go down
Mer

Female

PostSubject: Re: I did it! First appt   I did it! First appt EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 3:15 pm

Thank you so much for that snickers.. There aren't a lot of people on here that have used Harsha so it is great to get some feedback!
Hope all went well with yours.. I am so excited but super super anxious about it..

Could you give a run down on post op?? I know everyone is different but would love to hear how you went..

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Snickers
Snickers

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: I did it! First appt   I did it! First appt EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 3:07 pm

Hi

I had my sleeve op on Monday by dr Chandaratna at SJOG Murdoch. I can not say enough wonderful things about the whole experience. The nursing staff were great and so was the doc.

You will love it

I did it! First appt 362526
Back to top Go down
Mer

Female

PostSubject: Re: I did it! First appt   I did it! First appt EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 1:02 pm

Hey Trish.

I am CRAPPING myself now that it is "real"..lol

My surgeon is Dr Harsha Chandaratna.. He is awesome!! I feel so at ease with him and his team.. I am being done at SJOG Murdoch..

Who are you seeing?
Back to top Go down
belladingo
belladingo

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-12-01

PostSubject: Re: I did it! First appt   I did it! First appt EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 12:53 pm

I did it! First appt 446871 Hey Mer thats great news, exciting and nervewracking I'm sure. I'm a newbie like yourself and am having my first apointment on the 16th of Dec. We might end up having our sleeves around the same time as I'm hoping for Jan/Feb too. What surgeon are you having do yours?

Cheers Trish
Back to top Go down
lovelyslim
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: I did it! First appt   I did it! First appt EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 12:40 pm

Well done Mer I did it! First appt 446871 ....... Congrat's on your decision ........ I can't wait for my turn still gotta wait 47weeks I did it! First appt 369315 for Health insurance .......
Back to top Go down
Mer

Female

PostSubject: I did it! First appt   I did it! First appt EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 12:01 am

Well I had my first appointment yesterday and it looks like I may be joining the Jan sleevers, possibly Feb's. have to see the Psych next Tuesday and an appointment date will be made then, then the following Monday I see the dietitian.. AAAGGGHHHH!!!

I am more than happy with my surgeon.. He made me feel very comfortable and answered ALL questions without hesitation.. Although he did have a little smirk on his face when I asked him if he had lost anyone on the table..lol

I am so much more at ease after seeing him and can finally say I AM DOING THE RIGHT THING!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I did it! First appt   I did it! First appt Empty

Back to top Go down

I did it! First appt
Page 1 of 1