AuthorMessage
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Booked my appt  woohoo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booked my appt woohoo!!   Booked my appt  woohoo!! EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 1:50 pm

Welcome and good luck I got so much info on here when I started out it was a great relief to see what was happening to people.  Even from those who had hard times it gave me a better grasp of things and it prepared me for the Drs visit instead of going in clueless.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Est1982
Part of the furniture
Angel_Est1982

Female
Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2013-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Booked my appt woohoo!!   Booked my appt  woohoo!! EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 4:32 am

Congratulations for making the decision to change your life. You can do it!! :) 

Good luck with everything and don't hesitate to come on here if you need some advice/support.
Back to top Go down
kilie
kilie

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Booked my appt woohoo!!   Booked my appt  woohoo!! EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 3:22 am

Just wanting to tell you all i have made one step closer to a life change...im a bit nervious and excited all in one, have watched lots of you tube videos and read lots of your post which i might add are very inspireing. So now to start organiseing money :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booked my appt woohoo!!   Booked my appt  woohoo!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Booked my appt woohoo!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: