Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmellea

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-10-03

Phone appt with Dietician Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone appt with Dietician   Phone appt with Dietician EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 1:52 pm

What about other seafood. Prawns go down a treat with me. Or yoghurt, cheese, nuts.
Back to top Go down
Vikki28
Part of the furniture
Vikki28

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2013-07-24

Phone appt with Dietician Empty
PostSubject: Phone appt with Dietician   Phone appt with Dietician EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 1:44 am

Hi guys,

I have a phone appt with my dietician this afternoon, any suggestions about what questions to ask her? I'd like to get value out of her but I don't know what to ask?

I'm going to ask about alternate protein choices cause I can't seem to tolerate chicken or meat very well, but I kinda think she'll just tell me to add protein powder to my foods. One suggestion of hers was to mix tuna with cottage cheese - to me that sounds pretty disgusting.

I've been drinking more milk than I usually do simply just to get the protein count up but I don't like to have too much dairy all the time. But I've only managed to have 30gms of protein in a day, I'm worried about what she'll say about that.

I had some optiblah chocolate bars but I can only fit 1/2 in at one time and since the surgery they taste pretty awful to me and I'd rather not eat them. I guess I sound difficult but I'm having problems getting excited about food these days.........
 Phone appt with Dietician 697586
Back to top Go down

Phone appt with Dietician
Page 1 of 1