Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bee
Bee

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Throwing up (tmi I know) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Throwing up (tmi I know)   Throwing up (tmi I know) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Sep 2008, 8:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering since having their sleeve done, if anyone has thrown up? I ate something just before, I didnt eat it any differently than I normally do, and within 5 mins I felt really sick, and only just made it to the kitchen sink. It wasnt like pbing with a band. I dont throw up very often, if at all, so it was a shock to me, and now I feel awful, and a bit sore....has this happened to anyone else?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jezzybel
Part of the furniture

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Throwing up (tmi I know)   Throwing up (tmi I know) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Sep 2008, 8:57 am

Hey Bee,
I've had this issue a lot since my sleeve, and unfortunately it's still happening 3 months out. Most of the time when it happens, it's with a newly introduced, or 'difficult' food (think steak, bread, etc.), but sometimes it does seem completely random. It's most often a case of I feel like there's a painful blockage in my chest and (tmi, sorry) I lean over the toilet and it essentially just kinda slides out (really sorry, gross I know). Maybe half a dozen times though, it's been real, gut-wrenching, bringing-up-bile and over-the-toilet-for-+1 hour vomiting. I mentioned it to my surgeon last time I saw him (maybe 6 weeks ago), and he just said to chew thoroughly, and take my time - didn't seem too worried about it. It's definitely happening less often now, but still too often for my liking... I used to be someone who threw up once every 5 years. It's like my stomach is just hyper-sensitive post surgery.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Bee

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Throwing up (tmi I know)   Throwing up (tmi I know) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Sep 2008, 8:50 am

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering since having their sleeve done, if anyone has thrown up? I ate something just before, I didnt eat it any differently than I normally do, and within 5 mins I felt really sick, and only just made it to the kitchen sink. It wasnt like pbing with a band. I dont throw up very often, if at all, so it was a shock to me, and now I feel awful, and a bit sore....has this happened to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throwing up (tmi I know)   Throwing up (tmi I know) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Throwing up (tmi I know)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2