Go down 
AuthorMessage
whitegold10
whitegold10

Female
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Nearly throwing up from red meat? Empty
PostSubject: Nearly throwing up from red meat?   Nearly throwing up from red meat? EmptySat 08 Jan 2011, 10:54 am

Hi everyone,
Since my surgery i have only ever thrown up once after the initial nausea and only because i was silly and ate a meal then skulled a big glass of water (never again!!) so i know my bodys full signal well. I have been having trouble the last couple of weeks though when eating protein like red meats, pork, or lamb especially bbq. Four times now i have NEARLY thrown up.

I do not feel overly full and then suddenly about 5 minutes after i finish eating i get a frantic need to vommit, excessive saliva coming up in my mouth and froth, i run to the bathroom then after about 2 minutes it completely goes and im fine again! I almost feel like most of the food is now gone from my stomach?

Im wondering if anyone has similar problems an if they know what its caused by? Im going to put it down to meat other than chicken and avoid those from now on but if anyone has any insight that would be great!
Back to top Go down

Nearly throwing up from red meat?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: