AuthorMessage
James
Sponsor
James

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-10-26

Sleeved this week and feeling great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:50 am

Thanks Clem. its all good Im happy with 30kgs but would like more of course. will buckle down again and get back to the gym etc.

hope things are going well for you.

James.
Back to top Go down
http://www.renshiforex.com
Clem

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 4:11 am

Thanks James
I think a bit of a blow out after 30 kgs is pretty well deserved, If I can get that far before I have one I will be pretty wrapped. Bet you feel great; well done
Back to top Go down
James
Sponsor
James

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptySun 12 Jun 2011, 3:14 pm

HI Clem, good stuff mate I hope things keep going smoothly for you. I am still at 30kgs lost. having a battle with getting lower. However I have been a little bad lately. lol. I feel so much better than I did before the op so its all good

James.
Back to top Go down
Clem

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 7:26 am

Hi James
I was sleeved 2 weeks ago and just starting the journey. I am about the same age and start weight so really interested to see your progress, I have already dropped 13 kilos in 3 weeks so pretty chuffed. Have had a good start with no hassles with pain or being able to drink easily. Actually suffered a bit of paranoia for a week or so because I was able to drink 2l water plus soups & shakes by day 3 and thought it wasn't right. Was soon put at ease with a couple of posts from people who have been lucky enough to have the same experience. I have started the mash and still find it a bit strange to have to stop after a few mouthfulls. Pushed it a bit yesterday with an extra couple of mouthfulls (old habits die hard) at lunch and nearly barked so won't do that again. Looking at your schedule I am feeling confident I can get down to double figures in a few months which will be the first time for 30++ years. Guess what we save on food we can spend on a new wardrobe. All the best
Back to top Go down
Ozzieloz
Part of the furniture
Ozzieloz

Female
Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyWed 01 Jun 2011, 11:34 am

Hi James
You are only just after me, I was sleeved 18 October, and I better get my skates on so I can keep up with you with the success rate!
Well done on your success - isn't it wonderful?
I would like to chat more to you soon.
Best wishes
Ozzieloz
Back to top Go down
James
Sponsor
James

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011, 8:07 am

THanks Janette Sleeved this week and feeling great. 314541 .
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011, 7:31 am

You are going great guns James.
Congratulations!!
Sleeved this week and feeling great. 878453 Sleeved this week and feeling great. 446871 Sleeved this week and feeling great. 542174
Back to top Go down
James
Sponsor
James

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011, 3:22 am

Finally hit the 30kg mark. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. lol now for the last 13 kgs bring it on.

thanks to everyone for their support.

James. Sleeved this week and feeling great. 487524

Last edited by James on Wed 23 Mar 2011, 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
adelaideundertaker
adelaideundertaker

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011, 2:14 am

yeah for sure James - you have done really well mate - you should be very proud of yourself

are you in clothes a few sizes smaller yet?
Back to top Go down
James
Sponsor
James

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011, 2:09 am

LOL thanks, and no still not moving just up and down 1kg, but again I look on the positive side. I have lost alot and feel alot better than I did. time will tell what happens.

James.
Back to top Go down
adelaideundertaker
adelaideundertaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011, 2:02 am

James - lol - surely a leg is at least 10kgs - I'm sure that will kick start the weight loss again - although with only one leg that might be the last thing you "kickstart"!! Gracious, that was a terrible pun wasn't it - I apologise for that - lol

So has the loss started again?

Me
Back to top Go down
James
Sponsor
James

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011, 10:57 am

thanks Adelaide. yeah I wont forget. get on the scales every day to make sure I am not creeping up. may go up 1kg but thats ok but more than 3 and I will go back to optifast. or cut off my right leg so I cant walk to the kitchen :)

James.
Back to top Go down
adelaideundertaker
adelaideundertaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyMon 14 Mar 2011, 10:51 am

Good thinkin James, maybe some cardio will kick start it. Doesnt do the confidence any good though does it, dont lose sight of wot u have already achieved mate. Good luck, hope it starts again soon mate
Back to top Go down
James
Sponsor
James

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 9:52 am

I wish I knew Adelaide I joined the GYM a couple of weeks ago to get it kick started and as yet nothing. Ihave stalled for about 4 weeks now. Oh well no gain so that is good.

James.
Back to top Go down
adelaideundertaker
adelaideundertaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 11:59 pm

Hey James
28kgs is a brilliant result but why has the weight loss stalled? is this something that happens to all/most people? Is there something you do to kickstart the weight loss again? change of diet, fitness etc? How long has it stalled for now?
Even so, if i lost 28kgs i would be over the moon! lol
well done again James
Back to top Go down
James
Sponsor
James

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 2:46 pm

thanks Adeladie, its stalled at the momeht at 28 kgs but not putting any on so that is good. Love the sleeve, I hope you go smoothly also.

James.
Back to top Go down
adelaideundertaker
adelaideundertaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyWed 09 Mar 2011, 9:06 am

James: you are doing so well man - well done, you must feel like a totally new person - keep it up man and bask in your new you and pride

I'm 12 months away from the sleeve so by the time i go under the knife you will be a mere shadow of youself

Rock on guys
Back to top Go down
James
Sponsor
James

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptySat 15 Jan 2011, 4:40 am

thanks Becstar just do what they say and you will be fine. I too was amazed at how good I felt in the first week after the operation. I am even more amazed at how the weight has dropped and I feel soooo good. further to go of course but feel now I have broken the back of the beast. :)

Bones, hang in there mate. Its all worth every step of the process. Believe me if I had to do it again I wouldnt hesitate. keep in touch.

Janette thanks for the words of encouragement. Looks like you have done fantastic yourself loosing 60kgs+ WELL DONE!!

James
Back to top Go down
Beckstar77
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2011-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptySat 15 Jan 2011, 1:24 am

Hi James
It's been great reading your posts, I'm amazed at your recovery and hope the same happens for me. I don't have a date yet n haven't started opti either but hopefully it will happen in the next cpl of months. I love to read stories like yours of easy recovery and adjustment to the sleeve.
I have two babies, 3 months and 2 years so I'm hoping I recovery well and am able to pick them up etc as soon as possible.
Congrats on your weight loss! You must be feeling great!
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
Bones
Bones

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptySat 15 Jan 2011, 1:04 am

Way to go James,

it is always great when we hit those goals in weight loss. I am really looking forward to finally getting my sleeve done and smashing my goals. I have only been on Opifast for 5 days so far and I am 7kgs down already, so I am excited what will happen once I get the sleeve done.

Keep up the good work

Bones
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 9:56 pm

WTG James.

Sleeved this week and feeling great. 446871 Sleeved this week and feeling great. 217555 Sleeved this week and feeling great. 542174
Back to top Go down
James
Sponsor
James

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 10:57 am

FINALLY hit my second goal 25kgs lost!!! this sleeve is the best thing I have done for myself.

James
Back to top Go down
James
Sponsor
James

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011, 9:40 am

HI all, sorry I have been slack in updating things, but at the date of typing this, 10th Jan 2011, i have lost 23.5 kgs. its slowing down but still heading in the right direction. Not putting any on so that is good :)

all the best

James.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 4:11 pm

I'm in the US now so won't help you, but I know when I was in Oz I drank the Jarrah chocolattes, I think they were around 60 cals each and gorgeously chocolately.
Back to top Go down
James
Sponsor
James

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 1:43 pm

Cool Emily, where do you get them and what brand are they? I am stopping coffee at night now, as trying to get my sleep patterns back into line, and having a hot choc drink would be a nice change. :) Started walking yesterday, went for a 2k walk to Macdonalds for a Black coffee, (ok ok I hear you saying "and what else?") NOTHING just a Black coffee and rest and walked back home. Felt good. my goal is to be at 115kgs by Christmas. fingers crossed.
Sleeved this week and feeling great. 63412 Sleeved this week and feeling great. 369315

Doctor Justin Greenslade
Hospiatal Greenslopes Privtate. (staff fantastic)
Heaviest 135kgs
Operation day 1ST November 2010 after pre op diet 128
Now 123kgs as at 15/11/2010
1st Goal 115 kgs by Christmas 2010
2nd Goal 90 kgs by May 22nd 2011

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeved this week and feeling great.   Sleeved this week and feeling great. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeved this week and feeling great.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next