Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

APRA info sent - waiting patiently Empty
PostSubject: Re: APRA info sent - waiting patiently   APRA info sent - waiting patiently EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 8:14 pm

WTG Robyn, thats fantastic.

Its all go, go, go now............ APRA info sent - waiting patiently 217555 APRA info sent - waiting patiently 217555
Back to top Go down
dolphinbliss

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Cheques Received   APRA info sent - waiting patiently EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 7:42 pm

Yahoo! The cheques arrived in the mail yesterday................................finally can relax. Grateful to have been able to access my funds though. Hope those of you that are awaiting your APRA response etc are not finding too many hurdles.......
Cheers
Robyn mermaid
Back to top Go down
dolphinbliss

Female

PostSubject: On the way   APRA info sent - waiting patiently EmptySun 07 Nov 2010, 8:28 pm

I contacted my superfund and the funds are on their way - yippee all processed. Attending to all this is a series of processes - who ever said going to hospital would be that simple.
The chasing is over - yey!!!
Robyn mermaid
Back to top Go down
dolphinbliss

Female

PostSubject: Re: APRA info sent - waiting patiently   APRA info sent - waiting patiently EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 6:03 am

Thanks Janette - a great sigh of relief. This certainly is a journey................
Robyn
mermaid
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: APRA info sent - waiting patiently   APRA info sent - waiting patiently EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 10:12 pm

WTG Robyn that is fantastic news. APRA info sent - waiting patiently 217555 APRA info sent - waiting patiently 217555

Back to top Go down
dolphinbliss

Female

PostSubject: Re: APRA info sent - waiting patiently   APRA info sent - waiting patiently EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 10:08 pm

Well I finally got my APRA letter of approval last Friday - yippee!!!! - it's been a wait but only one phone call during the assessment process. I've sent all the relevant info registered post to my Super Fund. They indicated over the phone that it doesn't take long. Here's to a speedy cheque in the mail............... Smooth sailing is great......................

J - here's hoping for a smooth process for you also. It's all so exciting but a little nervewracking as well................especially if you borrow money off someone.
Cheers
Robyn mermaid
Back to top Go down
J
Part of the furniture
J

Male
Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: APRA info sent - waiting patiently   APRA info sent - waiting patiently EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 12:37 pm

Well i sent mine off last Monday received an email on Tuesday saying they'd got it and id know in 8 days.

Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Elle81

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: Re: APRA info sent - waiting patiently   APRA info sent - waiting patiently EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 11:11 am

Nothing more frustrating then waiting! When is your surgery booked for?
Back to top Go down
dolphinbliss

Female

PostSubject: Contact with APRA   APRA info sent - waiting patiently EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 8:51 am

I have a number!!!! That's a start. They say I have to wait 14 working days from date of submission so next Thursday is the day..........still waiting and hoping for the best outcome. Have super form all ready to go........................Fingers crossed.
Robyn mermaid
Back to top Go down
TraceyD
Part of the furniture
TraceyD

Female
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: APRA info sent - waiting patiently   APRA info sent - waiting patiently EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 8:24 am

Good Luck!
My approval letter from APRA arrived today, I express platinum posted the letter and the forms to the superfund this afternoon! I was told it can take up to 10 days. I get my surgery date on wednesday! So I will be working in with that!
I think it only took APRA 2 weeks for me also from memory, maybe 3, quicker than I thought!
Back to top Go down
nickif
nickif

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: APRA info sent - waiting patiently   APRA info sent - waiting patiently EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 7:27 am

Congratulations on the start of your journey dolphinbliss, my apra application took 2 weeks to get the approval and then it took about 3 weeks for the bloody super fund to send a cheque, it came on the Friday and i had the op on the Monday nothing like cutting it fine. I also had Dr Harrison they are a FANTASTIC TEAM.

Good luck if you need any info or advise please feel free to pm me.

Nicole
Back to top Go down
dolphinbliss

Female

PostSubject: APRA info sent - waiting patiently   APRA info sent - waiting patiently EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:38 am

Well, after all the gathering and completing of info - I sent my APRA form off with supporting documentation on Friday. After sending it I noticed one of the doc letters was incorrect. Will have to get amended one and send as an addit. What a bumma.....anyway - looking positively. Have paid huge amount to surgeon with borrowed funds so desperately awaiting a positive response. Fingers crossed APRA info sent - waiting patiently 63412 APRA info sent - waiting patiently 120705 APRA info sent - waiting patiently 842349
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APRA info sent - waiting patiently   APRA info sent - waiting patiently Empty

Back to top Go down

APRA info sent - waiting patiently
Page 1 of 1