chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Swollen under left breast & pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swollen under left breast & pain   Swollen under left breast & pain EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:50 pm

Sorry you had to go through that, but it's best to be sure of these things. At least now you can be assured that it's nothing more serious.
I found walking to be the best thing to help with gas...
Good luck, and let us know how you go.
Back to top Go down
NQGIRL *Jan
NQGIRL *Jan

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Swollen under left breast & pain   Swollen under left breast & pain EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:18 am

Well I ended up in hospital yesterday (only while they did tests) cause I thought I was having a mini heart attack. Doc ruled out a heart attack but thought maybe I had a clot. Ultra sound and chest x rays ruled that out as well. He has basically put it down to 1 - I have pulled a muscle or 2 - I have a build up of gas. I reckon it was a build up of gas. It hurt every time I inhaled and I have done a bit of reading on here and a few people seem to get this. I'm off to see my doc on Friday morning so I will ask him if there is anything for gas as the DeGas tablets don't seem to be working for me.

Hospital Doc also thought I was pushing it going back to work, so he gave me today off and to see how I go tomorrow.
Swollen under left breast & pain 595690
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Swollen under left breast & pain   Swollen under left breast & pain EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 4:55 am

haven't heard of it before - should go get it checked - let us know how you go
Back to top Go down
NQGIRL *Jan
NQGIRL *Jan

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-23

PostSubject: Swollen under left breast & pain   Swollen under left breast & pain EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 4:31 am

Afternoon,

I have only today started to get pain under my left breast. I had to come home from work because the pain was getting so bad. When I got home I realised that my left side (under my breast) is swollen as well.

I'm thinking maybe just gas - has any one else had this.
I'm 2 weeks and 4 days out from surgery.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swollen under left breast & pain   Swollen under left breast & pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Swollen under left breast & pain
Page 1 of 1