AuthorMessage
demilanni
Part of the furniture
demilanni

Female
Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Left hand stitch pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left hand stitch pain   Left hand stitch pain EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012, 3:54 am

I have the same pain, wort when I'm driving
Back to top Go down
nepratini

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Left hand stitch pain   Left hand stitch pain EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012, 12:09 am

Hi Jess

Sorry this is a late reply but I only just read the thread. I also had the left side pain that felt like a stitch. I had it for a couple of months post op. It eventually went away. I didn't do anything about it because it was the same pain I had after have my gall bladder removed and I remember then my doc said it was probably caused by scarring. So thats what I put it down to. I hope this helped.
Back to top Go down
jess86

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Left hand stitch pain   Left hand stitch pain EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 3:30 am

Hi Liz,

Thanks for the advice, I might actually do that as its just annoying sometimes :)
Back to top Go down
Liz
Part of the furniture
Liz

Female
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Left hand stitch pain   Left hand stitch pain EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 2:37 am

Hey Jess I must say I have only had pain on the right side which the doctor told me to expect as this is where all the action took place so to speak.

I think you should ring the doctor and just check with them to make sure there is no problem that you need to be concerned about.

Liz :))
Back to top Go down
jess86

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Left hand stitch pain   Left hand stitch pain EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 1:46 am

Hi all :)

Just wondering if anyone got any pain in their left hand side. I've been sleeved now for 2 weeks and 5 days and sometimes still get this pain in my left side, it feels like a stitch. It's not unbearable but i have read so many post were people had pain in the right side so really not sure what's going on?????

Cheers Jess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left hand stitch pain   Left hand stitch pain Empty

Back to top Go down

Left hand stitch pain
Page 1 of 1