lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Curves fitness, has anyone tried them?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Curves fitness, has anyone tried them??   Curves fitness, has anyone tried them?? - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 5:26 am

First topic message reminder :

As the title says , has anyone tried curves, if you have did you like it and what are the costs like??

I used to go to healthy inspirations a few years back down in Canberra and it is similar as far as I know . They use the hydraulic exercise machines, but they have a diet part to their programme.
Well I don't need the diet part as I have my sleeve but I do think i could do with the toning type exercises.
Any input would be great!
Linda Curves fitness, has anyone tried them?? - Page 3 369315 Curves fitness, has anyone tried them?? - Page 3 877290 Curves fitness, has anyone tried them?? - Page 3 110673 Curves fitness, has anyone tried them?? - Page 3 120705
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: Curves fitness, has anyone tried them??   Curves fitness, has anyone tried them?? - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 6:16 am

Thanks for that apple....... I am definately not a hard core gym junkie and am never likely to be but I would like to get out of the house and they do have a selection of machines..... have done the gym thing before and often felt quite intimidated by the bronzed dollies there!
Linda
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Curves fitness, has anyone tried them??   Curves fitness, has anyone tried them?? - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 6:12 am

Honestly if you are hardcore gym junkie it is a waste of time. For somebody starting out it is a nice enviroment making you feel good about yourself in a safe encouraging enviroment. If you end up turning hard core you will out grow it, but hey that is why you join for 6 months or a year :)

I am not a memeber I just know what I have read over the years from those who hit the gym and for first timers they find it good. Most see really good toning results when it comes to inchs gone.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female

PostSubject: Curves fitness, has anyone tried them??   Curves fitness, has anyone tried them?? - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 5:26 am

As the title says , has anyone tried curves, if you have did you like it and what are the costs like??

I used to go to healthy inspirations a few years back down in Canberra and it is similar as far as I know . They use the hydraulic exercise machines, but they have a diet part to their programme.
Well I don't need the diet part as I have my sleeve but I do think i could do with the toning type exercises.
Any input would be great!
Linda Curves fitness, has anyone tried them?? - Page 3 369315 Curves fitness, has anyone tried them?? - Page 3 877290 Curves fitness, has anyone tried them?? - Page 3 110673 Curves fitness, has anyone tried them?? - Page 3 120705
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curves fitness, has anyone tried them??   Curves fitness, has anyone tried them?? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curves fitness, has anyone tried them??
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3