Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you/are you keep track of your journey?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

How did you/are you keep track of your journey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you/are you keep track of your journey?   How did you/are you keep track of your journey? EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 4:04 am

I'm with you. I keep statistics on my computer (weight/size etc) but the "feelings and emotions" are all in my diary here - and the comments and support are great too.
Back to top Go down
Countrygirl
Part of the furniture
Countrygirl

Female
Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: How did you/are you keep track of your journey?   How did you/are you keep track of your journey? EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 4:02 am

I still find my diary here the best. I can record all my weight, highs and lows. Have people comment and give me great advise. Plus I can look in at how others are going, compare notes and find useful tips.

I have seen nothing yet to beat this forum in its positiveness and kindness shown by all forum members.
Back to top Go down
Kyles
Part of the furniture
Kyles

Female
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: How did you/are you keep track of your journey?   How did you/are you keep track of your journey? EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 12:34 am

For me I guess most of my story is here...I started blogs with previous diets then I just forget to update...but the youtube one is a great idea
Back to top Go down
*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: How did you/are you keep track of your journey?   How did you/are you keep track of your journey? EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 10:49 pm

I have a blog that I have been posting in since the start of my surgery. I actually started it before I had decided to have surgery. But yesterday someone posted a link to this youtube blog: https://www.youtube.com/user/BeTheBestMe I wish that I had a verbal record of my journey. I do love having the diary to look back on, but the video diary is also great!

I might have to make a video of my pictures from fatty to skinny!

So what do you do? How did you/are you keep track of your journey? 697586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you/are you keep track of your journey?   How did you/are you keep track of your journey? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you/are you keep track of your journey?
Page 1 of 1