sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

NEW from Puebla, Mexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW from Puebla, Mexico   NEW from Puebla, Mexico EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 2:05 am

Hi Miguel,

We are glad you found us as well You have done really well with your weightloss so far will enjoy here about your journey as you go along

Cheers Sue NEW from Puebla, Mexico 63412
Back to top Go down
lindabinda
Top Poster
Top Poster
lindabinda

Female
Number of posts : 1884
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: NEW from Puebla, Mexico   NEW from Puebla, Mexico EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 1:39 am

Hi Miguel ,
congrats on finding us!!! Welcome to the other side also, you are doing well and look forward to hearing more of your journey.
Cheers,
Linda
Back to top Go down
Countrygirl
Part of the furniture
Countrygirl

Female
Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW from Puebla, Mexico   NEW from Puebla, Mexico EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 1:38 am

Hello and welcome

I was sleeved last wednesday but am loving it already. I am still sticking to the nourishing fluids my doctor ordered for this second week then I think I can start on mushies. Men lose weight faster than women and I think you will be surprised at how quickly you lose the weight. 1 year is very realistic but I predict you will be much more successful than that!!

Have a read of peoples diaries and even start one up of your own. It really helps throughout all the stages and also to look back on your own experience. It helps other soon to be sleevers to get their head around it all as well.
Back to top Go down
mmendez74
mmendez74

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Same day different part of the world!   NEW from Puebla, Mexico EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 1:04 am

Same day? wow!

Half way around the world! Pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Libby
Top Poster
Top Poster
Libby

Female
Number of posts : 1975
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: NEW from Puebla, Mexico   NEW from Puebla, Mexico EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 12:58 am

Hi Miguel and welcome.

You have done a fantastic job so far. I was also sleeved on the 15th of september.

NEW from Puebla, Mexico 446871
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: NEW from Puebla, Mexico   NEW from Puebla, Mexico EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 12:35 am

Welcome Miguel..... yes this site is fabulous... a lot of information on here which is good reading..... looking forward to reading your posts of your weightloss!
Back to top Go down
mmendez74
mmendez74

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: NEW from Puebla, Mexico   NEW from Puebla, Mexico EmptyWed 30 Sep 2009, 11:47 pm

Hello everyone, I found this site by chance while looking for blogs of patients, trying to learn a bit about their experiences.

My name is Miguel Mendez, I currently live in Puebla, Mexico, I'm 34 years old, I'm married and I manage a Truck Dealership that belongs to my family. I had my surgery on september 15th (the night we celebrate our Independence Day!), so it's been two weeks now from my surgery date.

I went today to see the Nutrologist member of my Obesity Center and to my very pleasent surprise I had lost 13 Kilos since the week before my surgery.

My highest weight was 142 kilograms. My weight before the surgery was 137 kilograms, and my current weight is 129 kg. My ultimate goal is to reach 80 kgs (I hope a year sounds realistic).

I have been reading a lot of the posts around here and I find this to be a very interesting community, I'm really glad I found it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW from Puebla, Mexico   NEW from Puebla, Mexico Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW from Puebla, Mexico
Page 1 of 1