AuthorMessage
Garfield99
Part of the furniture
Garfield99

Female
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2012-02-15

New to everything  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to everything    New to everything  EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014, 6:46 pm

I don't know about Mexico but I would personally never recommend Thailand!

Plus I met 3 girls who had boob jobs over there at the same time, two of them need revisions - but me off.  I don't really want revision but to get rid of the scarring from childbirth would be great.   My boobs, stomach, things and butt suffered greatly and I am yet to find anything reputable that would truly get rid of the nasty scarring - not to mention the scarring o my stomach fro al the surgeries...
Back to top Go down
Willowgirl
Part of the furniture
Willowgirl

Female
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2014-06-23

New to everything  Empty
PostSubject: Mexico   New to everything  EmptyThu 24 Jul 2014, 2:46 am

One of the ladies I watch on YouTube had hers in Mexico and it was very successful and she couldn't speak highly enough about the centre. I too am in Australia so I am not much help but all I can suggest is do your research.

Good luck and thanks for stopping in to say hi...

New to everything  217555
Back to top Go down
fleur8
fleur8

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2014-06-10

New to everything  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to everything    New to everything  EmptyThu 24 Jul 2014, 1:28 am

Hi nikkipiki

I have a friend from Alaska who had sleeve surgery in Mexico yesterday and he's already up and about - sending messages on Facebook! His daughter also had the surgery in Mexico 2 months ago and has already lost 62 lbs. They both went through alighterme.com

Hope this helps & good luck!
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

New to everything  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to everything    New to everything  EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014, 5:42 am

Hello Nikkipiki I surmise GA is in the USA unfortunately this site is in Australia and there would be very limited experience with surgery in Mexico.  Some people on site have plastic surgery for body reconstruction in Asia but not for the actual sleeve.

What I would say is that truthfully as this is a life or death type of surgery with a lot that can and does go wrong I would like your family be worried about having it in a foreign country especially one that is a far as I know not known for state of art hospital facilities.  If you do not know how many of these type of surgeries the surgeon had done himself or herself or have and statistics to gather about their success rate I would be saving a lot longer and getting it done closer to home.

Yes there may well be several thousand dollars difference but your life is worth far more then several thousand.  Try to locate another of the US sleeve sites and get more info on there someone may know a cheaper surgeon located in another state in USA that may work out better for you and then you would also be able to get quality followup advise overseas operations do not have followup and if something goes wrong you may not be covered by US medical insurance to try to have it fixed this can lead to death.  Make no mistake about it when the operation goes wrong it can be at the very least debilitating right through to catastrophic.

Good luck in finding all the info you need to make the correct decision for you and your young family.
Back to top Go down
nikkipiki

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-07-23

New to everything  Empty
PostSubject: New to everything    New to everything  EmptyWed 23 Jul 2014, 4:17 am

Hello everyone! I'm Jaclyn and have 3 boys. I am saving money for my sleeve in Mexico. Anyone have any bad or good experience in Mexico? I am nervous, b/c my family is afraid of me getting killed from the surgery and getting kidnapped. Honestly, I can take it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to everything  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to everything    New to everything  Empty

Back to top Go down

New to everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: