7 posters
AuthorMessage
oldfart
oldfart

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Hi there. from Mexico Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there. from Mexico   Hi there. from Mexico EmptyWed 30 Jul 2008, 1:01 pm

G'day Romo and Welcome to the sleevers forum you will have to nip over from mexico for one of our get togethers! How about a couple of pic's to put a face to the name, it would be good to see some of our overseas forum members
Back to top Go down
ssteph2342
Top Poster
Top Poster
ssteph2342

Female
Number of posts : 1344
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi there. from Mexico   Hi there. from Mexico EmptyWed 30 Jul 2008, 9:36 am

Welcome Romo,

I am only 4 days ahead of you and I am on mushies. Wish I could eat better than I do. I can only get in such a tiny amount and I fill up so quickly.

What sort of food are you eating and how much?

steph Hi there. from Mexico 542174
Back to top Go down
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Hi there. from Mexico   Hi there. from Mexico EmptyWed 30 Jul 2008, 4:46 am

Howdy Romo and welcome cant believe your on solids already ive been sleeved 4 and half weeks and im just doing mushies congrads on your loss your doing well

Cheers Sue :D
Back to top Go down
charmaz
charmaz

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Welcome   Hi there. from Mexico EmptyWed 30 Jul 2008, 3:50 am

Yol! here's saying a big Hi there from Perth Australia! :joker:
Back to top Go down
Romo
Romo

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi there. from Mexico   Hi there. from Mexico EmptyWed 30 Jul 2008, 3:35 am

chrisbychic wrote:
Welcome, Romo.
Sounds like you're doing really well, and congrats on the weight loss so far.
Wow, 3 weeks and you're on solids? I'm 5 weeks post-op and still not up to solids yet - had a bit of a setback a few days ago after trying some, so it's back to liquids for me, and move up the ladder again.
I'm sure you'll find friends here - we're a very friendly bunch!
Chris Hi there. from Mexico 842349

Well, I'm starting week 4, and I just started with solids, it's "dramatic" to actually feel full with such a little amount of food, but it's ok, I mean, I am taking my protein so big concern about that.

And as for exercise, not yet I just called my Doc today and asked about that, he said that I can start walking a little bit, but running or doing something more not right now, I have to be honest I feel really great and I want to start doing some exercise ASAP, but there is a time for everything.
Back to top Go down
The bad apple(sauce)
The bad apple(sauce)

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi there. from Mexico   Hi there. from Mexico EmptyWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:25 am

Hi Romo and again welcome it's great to see another sleever join our world wide family, fantastic progress so far are you exercising as well? what ever your'e doing keep it up!
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi there. from Mexico   Hi there. from Mexico EmptyTue 29 Jul 2008, 11:44 pm

Welcome, Romo.
Sounds like you're doing really well, and congrats on the weight loss so far.
Wow, 3 weeks and you're on solids? I'm 5 weeks post-op and still not up to solids yet - had a bit of a setback a few days ago after trying some, so it's back to liquids for me, and move up the ladder again.
I'm sure you'll find friends here - we're a very friendly bunch!
Chris Hi there. from Mexico 842349
Back to top Go down
Romo
Romo

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Hi there. from Mexico   Hi there. from Mexico EmptyTue 29 Jul 2008, 6:57 pm

Hello there, just found this forum today at work hehe, and it looks like a nice place to discuss with fellows sleevers.

A little bit about myself, I'm 26, I got the sleeve on July 7th, yesterday I started with my solid diet, so far so good, I've lost around 11 kilos in 3 weeks, and I feel really great.

Hope to find friends here. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there. from Mexico   Hi there. from Mexico Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi there. from Mexico
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: