AuthorMessage
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

USA Mexico Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Mexico Bound   USA Mexico Bound EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 7:02 am

Hi ncfatusa and welcome to the best forum on the net.

Good luck with your surgery and yes it is completely normal to get nervous. I'm facing mine in 6 more days and I'm feeling much the same. I just know it will be worth it.

Do keep us updated on your progress as we're all interested.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

USA Mexico Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Mexico Bound   USA Mexico Bound EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 4:30 am

Hi ncfatusa, welcome to the forum. Good luck for your operation in three days time. I am sure it will go well. It is perfectly normal and understandable to be scared before a big op like this. Yes there are risks and complications but look at how well things go for the majority of people on this forum. Those that have problems are still glad to have had the surgery when those issues have been ironed out. You will be fine!
Back to top Go down
ncfatusa

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-12

USA Mexico Bound Empty
PostSubject: USA Mexico Bound   USA Mexico Bound EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 4:24 am

I am waiting I have three days to go. We are going to Mexico because surgeons here want a 5 year history of being morbid. I only have three and other medical problems. I was happy and now I am getting scared. I have talked to lots of people that have done the surgery in Mexico with Lisa Pompa. She has great references and the patient coordinator is great. I just need words of encouragement. USA Mexico Bound 427584 I need the change, I have fibromalgia and chronic fatigue. USA Mexico Bound 355206
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USA Mexico Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA Mexico Bound   USA Mexico Bound Empty

Back to top Go down

USA Mexico Bound
Page 1 of 1