AuthorMessage
allieswans
Part of the furniture
allieswans

Female
Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Just introducing me self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just introducing me self   Just introducing me self EmptyWed 08 Jul 2009, 1:08 pm

Hi Mike

Welcome. I am guessing that you are considering being sleeved given you have found this great source of info.

I am being sleeved on teh 4 August and I can't wait.

start posting soon with your journey.
Back to top Go down
mumto3kiddies

Female
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing me self   Just introducing me self EmptyTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:23 am

Hi Mike,

I'm a newbie too and have found this site to be so fantastic with information, inspiring stories and any information that I could ask for.

Will be great to have another lovely gentlemen on her amongst us ladies... Just introducing me self 542174

Nicole xxx
Back to top Go down
newlife
Part of the furniture
newlife

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing me self   Just introducing me self EmptyTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:07 am

Welcome to the site Mike. Good luck on your 'journey' and hopefully we will hear some more from you. Ask any questions you like, there is bound to be someone here who can answer. There is no such thing as a silly question, we have all been there before and generally know how you feel, so ask away.
Just introducing me self 446871
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing me self   Just introducing me self EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 10:18 pm

Hi Mike

Don't even think you will appear like a fool. There are no foolish questions or comments and everyone here is extremely supportive.

Enjoy the forum

Caz
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing me self   Just introducing me self EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 8:47 pm

Hi Mike,
Thanks for introducing yourself.
Enjoy exploring the site and learning all you can about the sleeve. Good luck in your decision making and turning your life around.
Back to top Go down
KahunaLou
KahunaLou

Male
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing me self   Just introducing me self EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 6:26 pm

Hi Mike and Welcome to the forum!

As has been said, there aren't too many "gents" on the forum, and while we share a large number of issues as the ladies, there's a few things that only "the guys" can identify with, so feel free to ask away about "male-oriented" issues (there is a guys section to the forum, but not heavily used), and the ladies are also VERY helpful with a lot of information as well (and some of the discussions, well, are interesting to give us certain perspectives as to what they are going through)!

So, once again, welcome, and we hope you'll be a regular contributor, sharing your journey as well.
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing me self   Just introducing me self EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 1:45 pm

Welcome Mike. Do take your time looking around and reading all you can. But please don't be scared to ask any questions you may have. There is always someone willing to answer.

I hope you become a regular poster and enjoy the forum.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
tubbybub
tubbybub

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing me self   Just introducing me self EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:46 pm

Hi Mike and welcome. I hope you find all the info you need on this forum to change your life around. Dont be too shy to ask away. The members here are all so friendly and helpful.
Have you spoken to your doctor about the possibility of the sleeve? I hope all goes well for you and I will be watching your progress.
Good luck
Tub
Back to top Go down
Jillybean
Part of the furniture
Jillybean

Female
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing me self   Just introducing me self EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:34 pm

Hi Mike and welcome to the forum. You will find lots of reading here and heaps of help from all of us.
Read away and don't be frightened to ask questions.
Keep us posted with your thoughts and progress - we are all here for the same reason you are - to get healthy by losing some weight.
Cheers
Jilly
Back to top Go down
sunland
Sponsor
sunland

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing me self   Just introducing me self EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:30 pm

Hi Mike,

welcome, we don't get enough guys on this site..just read, read, and more read..it's a great site and I think it's a great proceedure..it's not the whole solution but it's a great start..read the diaries, they are very inspirational..

Cya

Greg
Back to top Go down
Mike1616
Part of the furniture
Mike1616

Male
Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Just introducing me self   Just introducing me self EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:18 pm

Just introducing me self 355206 hi ther folks, i just found out about this site from a helpfull family member and just wanted to introduce myself. I will not be joining in in any chats or posting any questions untill i have had a good look around and hopefuly answered a few fo my questions that others have asked already, after all ,no need to repeat my mistakes when others have the answers or sugestions to help already. Just a little about my self first, i'm 42, over 235kgs, I have arthritis, asma, extreamly high blood pressure, poor circulation in my legs and can bearly walf 50 feet with out having to sit down due to pain and shortness of breath, along with other health issues. But i have family that cares and is helping & motivating me to loose the weight. Well i guess thats all for the moment, i am looking forward to getting to know some of you in the future but just for now i'll just be reading up so i don't look like too much of a fool when i start to chat. untill next time, mike1616
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing me self   Just introducing me self Empty

Back to top Go down

Just introducing me self
Page 1 of 1