Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grace20

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-11-06

3 months later; help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 months later; help?   3 months later; help? EmptySat 27 Feb 2016, 5:51 am

gingerchicken; I'm worried mine have stop , I feel like i get stuck but it's usually twos weeks then I'll weigh in and have lost 2-3kgs out of no where. No secret I was back at the gym about 5 weeks after my operation just walking have built my way up to running for 10 minutes and then weights which I find help burn fat quicker

shibachey ; yeah see with me I can eat a meal in about 40 minutes and then not snack until the next time I feel hungry but I just feel I eat the meal so quickly and reading a lot of people say they eat super slow and take a while to eat one meal it makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong and that I eat too much during the day.
Back to top Go down
Shibachey

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2015-10-04

PostSubject: Re: 3 months later; help?   3 months later; help? EmptySat 27 Feb 2016, 12:20 am

Wow, great loss!!! 
Is it stomach acids? Maybe give your surgeons office a call. Pain doesnt sound great.

I am 2 months out and 27kg down. I also feel like my food intake is huge. But its just constant snacking on my 'meals'. I only eat a mouthful every half and hour. Its not ideal. I think I need to do better at having a proper meal and then waiting until my next meal. We will get there, early days :)
Back to top Go down
gingerchicken
Part of the furniture
gingerchicken

Female
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2014-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 3 months later; help?   3 months later; help? EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016, 12:11 pm

Wow!!!!! 33kg in 3months. Congratulations! That's amazing!

What's your big tip on consistently losing during this time? I'm one month out and happy with my losses.... But worried they'll slow up too.

Sorry to hear about your pain.... IM not sure what it could be??

Thanks for your post and I hope the pain subsides.

Ginger x
Back to top Go down
Grace20

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-11-06

PostSubject: 3 months later; help?   3 months later; help? EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016, 7:30 am

3 months on, I've lost 33kgs, pretty damn happy with myself
Thought just have one question, I have been experiencing pain in the stomach area, like not a bad pain like a constant ache? I dunno weather it's from a work out or something at work.
Also I have grown to feel really conscious of what I eat and how much I eat, it's bad I feel like I eat a lot during the day but if you were to put everything on a plate it probably wouldn't be much at all. 

3 months later; help? 697586 3 months later; help? 877290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 months later; help?   3 months later; help? Empty

Back to top Go down

3 months later; help?
Page 1 of 1