AuthorMessage
jessied
Part of the furniture
jessied

Female
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-02-12

Yay!! 6 months to go... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay!! 6 months to go...   Yay!! 6 months to go... EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:53 pm

Thanks for the welcomes.
Back to top Go down
SloJo
Part of the furniture
SloJo

Female
Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2011-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! 6 months to go...   Yay!! 6 months to go... EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:09 pm

Hi Jessied

Welcome to the waiting line hehehe...I'm waiting for my PHI to kick in October. December will be here before you know it, surely the Xmas adverts/decos are only a month or so away!!!

This forum has been a great help to me also, it's nice to read actual sleeve patient's stories, instead of the surgeon's website info isn't it? So glad I stumbled across it!

Good luck for your doc appt - it's all happening for you yeehaa!!!
Back to top Go down
sweetsleever
sweetsleever

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! 6 months to go...   Yay!! 6 months to go... EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:39 am

Well come and congrats...

I am being done on Monday... Watch this space ha ha...

Sx
Back to top Go down
jessied
Part of the furniture
jessied

Female
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Yay!! 6 months to go...   Yay!! 6 months to go... EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:29 am

Hi All
I'm finally at the 6 months point of waiting for PHI to kick in on 10th December 2011. Was originally researching a lapband and attended a seminar in Newcastle which I was keen to proceed with although my husband didn't feel it was a good idea due to the restrictions with eating some foods and possible complications. I didn't have phi at that stage and the dr said he didn't like operating on people without phi in case they needed further surgery. (what does that tell us about the lapband??). I went ahead with signing up for phi the next day and attended a seminar with Dr Leibman (North Shore private hospital) where I heard about the sleeve and like many others on this forum decided it would be a better option.

Have spent the last 6 months following this forum and learning stacks about the sleeve. Now have an appointment booked for a fortnight to see the doctor and get a date for December.

Thanks to everyone for sharing so much of their experiences to help others.
Jessied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! 6 months to go...   Yay!! 6 months to go... Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay!! 6 months to go...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: