3 posters
AuthorMessage
KatyOverWeighty
KatyOverWeighty

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2015-10-04

Potential hair loss treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential hair loss treatment   Potential hair loss treatment EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015, 3:18 am

My dad always said that as far as farts are concerned, he will be forever 10 years old. The only way to live I think!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential hair loss treatment   Potential hair loss treatment EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015, 3:00 am

ROFLMAO Katey - lucky *I* also am totally mature for a 46 yo, and would never laugh at that, either . I have no idea why my SIL gave me a Bday card last month that had the caption "You're Never Too Old To Laugh At Farts" on the front !!

Potential hair loss treatment 796297

I would, actually love to find something that would make my hair grow faster & not fall out, but I doubt there's anything that's REALLY effective!
Back to top Go down
KatyOverWeighty
KatyOverWeighty

Female

PostSubject: Re: Potential hair loss treatment   Potential hair loss treatment EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015, 2:47 am

For hair loss? Wouldn't a hat look less silly?

If I was immature I would laugh at those undies bringing new meaning to 'brewing one up'  fart

Luckily I am mature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential hair loss treatment   Potential hair loss treatment EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015, 2:32 am

I was going to say I'll just drink it -yum, but I don't think I could manage 50-60 cups a day lol !

Did you see the ad /video for caffeine infused underwear half way down, Katey ? Bahahaha !!! Doubt there's any effect whatsoever, but at least you'd smell like a fresh brew !!!
Back to top Go down
KatyOverWeighty
KatyOverWeighty

Female

PostSubject: Re: Potential hair loss treatment   Potential hair loss treatment EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015, 1:56 am

Found this....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2775642/Espresso-follicles-How-caffeine-make-locks-grow-faster-hair-products-creating-buzz.html

Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
aussiearies
Part of the furniture
aussiearies

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Potential hair loss treatment   Potential hair loss treatment EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015, 12:04 am

Hi SV, sorry to hear you are back in hospital. Haven't heard of coffee for hair loss but will research it.

I do know that there is a particular hair shampoo advertised that says it helps hair loss and it is caffeine based so perhaps there is something in it.
Back to top Go down
Shrinking Violet

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2015-01-10

PostSubject: Potential hair loss treatment   Potential hair loss treatment EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015, 7:44 pm

Yep, I'm desperate, still in hospital over two weeks later and awake at 4.30am but, oh well! Life's like that!

Anyway I've just finished reading a research article tested on both men and women that showed applying a solution of ordinary coffee in water to your scalp prevents loss and helps restore hair that has already been lost.

It was a very short abstract so no details were provided as to how much, how often, duration of treatment, strength of coffee etc. I just thought this might be something to share, so if someone has access to a more in depth article perhaps they could give a better idea on the treatment plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential hair loss treatment   Potential hair loss treatment Empty

Back to top Go down

Potential hair loss treatment
Page 1 of 1