mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Treatment Trial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients Seeks Volunteers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treatment Trial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients Seeks Volunteers   Treatment Trial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients Seeks Volunteers EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 6:58 am

I will hear in about 4 weeks whether they want me or not. Fingers crossed, I think it would be great to go through it.
Back to top Go down
sue
Top Poster
Top Poster
sue

Female
Number of posts : 3609
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Treatment Trial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients Seeks Volunteers   Treatment Trial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients Seeks Volunteers EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:44 am

im doing it i november or dec Maria maybe we will be doing it together
Back to top Go down
mapmar
Top Poster
Top Poster
mapmar

Female
Number of posts : 2342
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Treatment Trial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients Seeks Volunteers   Treatment Trial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients Seeks Volunteers EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:08 am

I have rung up about it and am on a waiting list.... I thought it would be really helpful! Will let you all know if I get a spot on the trial!
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Treatment Trial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients Seeks Volunteers   Treatment Trial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients Seeks Volunteers EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 2:01 am

this was posted here a few weeks ago and it was put in the mod section for hayley to approve,as she has not been on,ive put it in general chat sect
you would need to check it out yourself as it is not associated with GSS

cheers
shelly
Back to top Go down
genjam

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Treatment Trial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients Seeks Volunteers   Treatment Trial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients Seeks Volunteers EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 6:09 am

Researchers from the University of Western Australia are seeking volunteers to participate in a trial investigating the possibility of psychological treatment enhancing weight loss among those who have undergone Lap-Band or gastric sleeve surgery. We are offering individuals the opportunity to participate in a psychological treatment programme which will be run over 3 months and be provided free of charge. Those agreeing to participate must be willing to either receive psychological treatment or continue standard medical care, as they are unable to choose which treatment they are allocated. If you have undergone Lap-Band surgery, aged between 18 and 65 years old and are able to attend UWA in Nedlands for regular treatment, please contact Dr Emma Dove for more information on 9224 0341. This study has been approved by the UWA Ethics Committee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treatment Trial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients Seeks Volunteers   Treatment Trial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients Seeks Volunteers Empty

Back to top Go down

Treatment Trial for Weight Loss Surgery Patients Seeks Volunteers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: