Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shellec

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-09-27

Allamanda Hospital Gold Coast Queensland Empty
PostSubject: Allamanda Hospital Gold Coast Queensland   Allamanda Hospital Gold Coast Queensland EmptyMon 28 Sep 2015, 1:43 pm

I just had my sleeve done last Wednesday at this hospital and fully recommend it.

I am a nurse, I give good care to my patients and expect no less when I am a patient especially when I am paying for it just like everyone else (and I am a sook!).

From the first contact with the pre admission nurse to the final phone call from the discharge coordinator I was cared for and treated highly professionally but made to feel special and important at the same time.

This care was given without being forced and made me feel as if I was the only patient in the ward while I was there. Everyone of the nurses asked if I needed anything before they left the room, even the catering and cleaning staff asked if they could help or did I need anything.

It felt like a really positive experience and am sure this helped me recover better than I have from any other surgeries. Of course having a great surgeon with gentle but skilled hands added to the experience.

Thanks Allamanda and I hope everyone who is thinking of going here has the same experience.
Back to top Go down
Shrinking Violet

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2015-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Allamanda Hospital Gold Coast Queensland   Allamanda Hospital Gold Coast Queensland EmptyTue 29 Sep 2015, 6:26 am

Wow, nurses are usually pretty critical because they know what is expected compared to what is actually delivered. It's good to know there are some good hospitals, nurses and doctors out there. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Newme2016

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Allamanda Hospital Gold Coast Queensland   Allamanda Hospital Gold Coast Queensland EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015, 11:33 am

Great to hear! I'm having my sleeve done there by Dr Nolan in December. I also am a nurse but not used to being the patient so really hope I have a great experience also 😀
Back to top Go down
mazela
mazela

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2015-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Allamanda Hospital Gold Coast Queensland   Allamanda Hospital Gold Coast Queensland EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015, 10:32 pm

:8965742:hi

iam having my sleeve done there by dr leiw on dec 16th -- pre admission is the day before so glad so hear only good things about the hospital ,, how are you going by the way?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allamanda Hospital Gold Coast Queensland   Allamanda Hospital Gold Coast Queensland Empty

Back to top Go down

Allamanda Hospital Gold Coast Queensland
Page 1 of 1